Apocalypse Miyao: Miyao Brothers Jiu Jitsu As Black Belts

Could you please replace the music with the reflex by duran duran?

That really is some of the most atrocious brostep I've ever heard. Whoever edited that video should be ashamed.

Don't kid yourself - dubshit all sucks.

Oh, absolutely. If I'm in the right move I can sort of appreciate about 15 seconds of something really fucking stupid like jurassic park theme dubstep or something, but that's about it. And that atrocity in the above video wasn't dumb enough to be funny for even 15 seconds, it's just terrible.

I weep for the future when I think that at least a small percentage of people into stuff like this will make it to adulthood without criminal records severe enough to keep them from voting.

dubstep is really fun to party too, if you've never been to a concert than you really need to experience it before you judge.

Only made it 2 mins in. Snail like transitions with boring replays to dubstep music = lose/lose.

Oh, absolutely. If I'm in the right move I can sort of appreciate about 15 seconds of something really fucking stupid like jurassic park theme dubstep or something, but that's about it. And that atrocity in the above video wasn't dumb enough to be funny for even 15 seconds, it's just terrible.

I weep for the future when I think that at least a small percentage of people into stuff like this will make it to adulthood without criminal records severe enough to keep them from voting.

Im pretty sure how people felt about Jimmy Hendrix and electric guitars in general when it came to be.

Different generations, different tastes, i prefer dubstep over the pop shit we had in the 2000s.

the music makes the video feel like a parody

if it was some explosive highlight it maybe could work, but the part where he is slowly trying to knee slide out of quarter mount/half guard and the bass drops.. my god

Grammatical and spelling errors - it should say "how have they fared against the game's elite with this game?"

Fared - how did someone/thing do
Faired - not really a common word but could be used to mean you joined pieces of something together

Games - plural of game.
Game's - possessive. The greatest players of the game/The game's greatest players.

With that music, I was expecting more. Not my type of music, so not judging, but if you use it then the action should fit, imo.

Back