• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Apartment Patty" and similar stories of alleged racism are nonsense and need to stop

Also, I read another today about Gas Station Gail. Some woman that called the cops on a bunch of black kids acting wild at a gas station in South Carolina.

Every notice these stories always come out of the South and the Midwest all the time? Coincidence?

Nope, not a coincidence. A generally lower performing section of the U.S. population all the way around. That Bugs Bunny-Florida gif is not an accident, lol.

all these situations could be avoided if black people just allowed themselves to be interrogated by random white people
<Lmaoo>so true

Didnt our president recently say he wanted "stop and frisk" brought back? And all his fans agreed?

all these situations could be avoided if black people just allowed themselves to be interrogated by random white people

And keep their head bowed down, don't make eye contact, and speak meekly in a barely audible tone while answering too. And ALWAYS answer with a "yes sir/no sir, yes ma'am/no ma'am" Doesn't matter if you live there or are 100% innocent.

I grew up in the 1970's deep South. I've seen it happen.

You are correct propping the door open was wrong which set up this whole thing.

He could have just showed her the key and been done with it.

Did you watch the video at all? Everything you've said in this thread has already been explained. He did show her the key. You're just trying to find anything you can to white knight for some woman you'll never know.

Yea, after seeing her side of the story, I believe her.

The problem with this whole story though is that it seems like these days people don't know how to communicate with each other. All she had to do was say "Hey, no offense, it's just against policy." and all he had to do was say "Hey, here's my key fob."...but no, she needs to be she has to be the overbearing gatekeeper and he probably follows this new common narrative that ANYTHING a white (really any non-black) person does negative towards a black person is racism. For some reason, everyone wants to live in this confrontational world. That's what's sad overall.

If you believe her, can you explain why she called the cops after he watched him key into his apartment and he gave her his name?

I haven't said anyone is wrong for anything and that isn't the point I'm trying to make.

Fine, but it's not strange for me to read you that way when you strongly imply he is wrong for assuming:

So you don't have any evidence? You're just assuming that it was because you were a man because you want to cry sexism?

I can't know if this woman is racist. She sounds like she's crazy. I wouldn't accuse her of being prejudiced, but I can stand by the crazy claim.

This is just as stupid as when leftists say "black people can't be racist".

Both my parents are black and they're racist against black people, lol. Come one, man, think a little.

You expect me to believe your parents are racist against themselves? Look up the actual definition of racism because that doesn't make sense at all.

You expect me to believe your parents are racist against themselves? Look up the actual definition of racism because that doesn't make sense at all.

Black people can believe black people are inferior.

Pretty normal way for things to be until not so long ago

Black people can believe black people are inferior.

Racism is believing your own race is superior over different races. This obviously can't happen with two people of the same race.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

As I said, she's a hysteric. What I'm looking for, is evidence that she's a racist hysteric, instead of just a general one.

Things like this happen frequently in my country as well, even though everybody is "white". With middle-aged/older women in particular. Over here we call women such as that a "kyylä".

There´s a point in which healthy suspicion over-laps into the territory of paranoia. And that line was certainly crossed here. Whether any racial lines were crossed, well, I haven't seen any evidence presented outside of people taking it for granted.

So the only time something is racist is if she blatantly stated "This is because you're black!" Or they have to be burning crosses?

Real racism hardly ever happens that way.

Obviously, it's a case by case SUBJECTIVE call.

You people constantly making excuses is really weaksauce.

Not as rare as you think. Internalized racism was show piece of the eventual Brown vs. Board of Education.

I have a mixed cousin who struggled with it. She went to a mostly white school as a young kid, saw how the full black kid was treated by the classmates and it influenced how she saw herself for years. She was very open about it and it's unfortunate. Very successful, PhD, tenured professor, etc. but wrestles with this internal self dialogue.

On the plus side, this issue has been on the decline. Internal black self image has dramatically improved since the 1940's and continues to do so. So society is moving in the right direction.

So the only time something is racist is if she blatantly stated "This is because you're black!" Or they have to be burning crosses?

Real racism hardly ever happens that way.

Obviously, it's a case by case SUBJECTIVE call.

You people constantly making excuses is really weaksauce.

So the best course of action is assume racism and make it a national story right? Also leave out of the original story that this lady had married a black man. That isn't relevant or anything.

Racism is believing your own race is superior over different races. This obviously can't happen with two people of the same race.

That's false, racism is the belief in racial hierarchies.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Racism is the belief of racial hierarchies.

That's only the 1st definition.

The 2nd definition is the belief that some races are inferior/superior to other races based on characteristics specific to the races.

So one can be racist against one's own race.

So the best course of action is assume racism and make it a national story right? Also leave out of the original story that this lady had married a black man. That isn't relevant or anything.

Because you're married to a black man doesn't mean shit. There are a lot of black cops that abuse minorities and are racist.

Racial profiling happens all the time from non-black people - all the time.

Also her whole story that she felt she was doing her duty is all horseshit because he showed her the key AND called the cops AFTER he went into his apartment with HIS key. Yet she still called the cops saying she was "uncomfortable."

He was obviously not a threat since she elected to follow him every step.

Last edited:
Fine, but it's not strange for me to read you that way when you strongly imply he is wrong for assuming:

I can't know if this woman is racist. She sounds like she's crazy. I wouldn't accuse her of being prejudiced, but I can stand by the crazy claim.

Hmm...did you see the initial part of our conversation? I'm doing the opposite of implying that he's wrong. I'm trying to show how stupid it is for ask for evidence of another person's internal biases.

And somehow you think this happens with two black people? One thinks the other is inferior because of their RACE. Yeah ok ....

If one believes in racial hierarchies, one will naturally place the black race somewhere on that hierarchy. A black person is able to place his own race lower than other races. I've heard black dudes say, as a black man, I hate black people. That's a racist view. Look at the state of white liberals in America; they hate whiteness. That's racist.gif.

Back