Aoki...

JonTheJudger

Gouki
@Green
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the JZ fight, here is a link...
Shinya Aoki Vs JZ Calvancante 2 Fight Video Dream 2 | MMA TKO

He pulls off a variation of De La Riva guard with those brutal upkicks at 10:10 of the video, simply amazing!

And I stumbled across this move on youtube that Bravo teaches; the carni

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPnz_yQadUk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPnz_yQadUk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Crazy Aoki almost pulls if off at 17:10 of the fight.

I still don't know why some people are these boards can even debate this decision. Aoki pretty much ran a jiu jitsu clinic on JZ.

Anyways, I'm sure most of you guys seen the fight already, but I just felt the need to point out some of the crazy shit this guy pulls out in the ring.

i made a rough highlight reel of the entire Dream 2 event, minus the Minowa fight. i'll post it tomorrow when i'm at work.

I still don't know why some people are these boards can even debate this decision. Aoki pretty much ran a jiu jitsu clinic on JZ.

the only argument i can give the JZ fans is that he probably came closer to finishing Aoki in Rd. 1 than Aoki did w/ the omaplata in Rd. 2. other than that, Aoki worked him pretty good. and he needs to stop crying after his victories, friggin sissy pants are turning him into a pansy :icon_chee

the only argument i can give the JZ fans is that he probably came closer to finishing Aoki in Rd. 1 than Aoki did w/ the omaplata in Rd. 2. other than that, Aoki worked him pretty good. and he needs to stop crying after his victories, friggin sissy pants are turning him into a pansy :icon_chee

if you thought that was bad...
YouTube - Koji Komuro vs Shinya Aoki

is it just me or his RNCs seemed a bit weak ?

I'm not trying to criticize him, a like him alot, but really ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back