Social AOC's life in jeopardy

we have no numbers, no frame of reference. We know she receives death threats. We also know that anyone that ever makes twitter mad gets death threats, left or right.

I am not interested in Fox News fearmongering and I am not interested in TYT fearmongering. They throw out this speculative threat assessment - what if 0.001% of the audience might act. I aint got time for that bs. When real info comes out, I might care then.
Well, it's not like they assigned an armed detail to her office or something; they're just taking basic precautions, "But in her first three months in Congress, aides say, enough people have threatened to murder Ocasio-Cortez that Capitol Police trained her staff to perform risk assessments of her visitors."

As usual, the truth lies somewhere in between the 2 extremes so far espoused ITT.

AOC is a rookie. She's going to have to learn how the real world works. Politicians on either side know she is in over her head. She makes outlandish statements with little clue how to get stuff done. How she was elected, I guess is a result of the young voters giving her a chance. Moving forward, I doubt she makes it too far in politics. I could be wrong.

As for anybody making threats to her, please stop. That's uncalled for. At the end of the day, she is a person, and each person deserves a certain level of respect. You can disagree with most of her statements, like me. But you can also show some respect.

She's so fucking dumb that her life in probably in danger every time she crosses the street or has to think too hard to read off the kid's menu

Thomas Sowell has been getting constant death threats by the left since the 1970s just for being a black Republican that writes books about facts...

Fact is the threat of right wing white nationalist terrorism is real. I don't know the details of the threats but I'd also not dismiss threats againt AOC just because "everyone gets death threats".
<Dany07><YeahOKJen><{clintugh}><Dylan><DCWhoa><FookIsThatGuy><mma3><mma3><mma3>

Maybe she’s pulling a Smollett.

The Young Turks? <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

So predictable. Playing the victim and posting the kind of threats that every politician in the country currently in the spotlight gets.

She's as pathetic as I thought.

So predictable. Playing the victim and posting the kind of threats that every politician in the country currently in the spotlight gets.

She's as pathetic as I thought.
Yup. Next victim card she is gonna play is: She is going to #metoo her boyfriend.

The dweebs saying "everyone gets death threats" are ignoring the reality of the situation in regards to right wing white nationalist terrorism in today's political climate.

Fact is the threat of right wing white nationalist terrorism is real. I don't know the details of the threats but I'd also not dismiss threats againt AOC just because "everyone gets death threats".

All I'm saying is that terrorism is a real threat and not to just put it down to "everyone gets threats" as if it isn't serious. Just because lots of threats are thrown around doesn't mean they should be ignored.

Yeesh. What a dumb comparison.

I've never had a direct threat from ISIS and if did I'd be worried.

Lmfao... i thought this was a troll but people actually like this exist.

You've had a direct threat from White Nationalists before?

Lol. She’s criticized for her ideas. Using the Young Turds as your source is idiotic
O.P. is referring to the many threats she receives. The news articles regarding threats against her are not referring to criticism of her political positions.

She’s going to be on time magazine cover, so deserving

The Young Turks, the masterminds and creators of AOC to begin with.

ShadowRun said:
She’s going to be on time magazine cover, so deserving

I bet they'll shoop her in place of the fake news detained girl with the headline
"Welcome to AOC's America, Orange Man"

TIME.jpg

Back