Social AOC blasts ‘Jesus gets us’ Super Bowl ads, says they endorse ‘fascism’

That’s quite a stretch because I was just pointing out Jerry Falwell Jr likes to do the 5 knuckle shuffle while watching the pool boy take his wife to pound town.
Here is the absolute bonkers part is students of Liberty University got suspended for pre marital sex while the President of the University who administered those suspensions was a pervert that got off watching other men drill pressing his wife.

Yeah but isn't that totally normal behaviour to you lefties?

Yeah but isn't that totally normal behaviour to you lefties?
Do you white knight all cucks or just the ones that support Trump?

If him and his wife agreed that her getting railed by the pool boy is cool, then go for it. I dont care what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. That would also be a Libertarian belief as well. If you are married and you and your wife like to tie each other up, I could care less, that is your business, but if you tell me tying up your wife up is a sin, and later on come to find out you tie up your wife, well then the problem is you are a massive hypocrite not the act itself. Same reaction to the Mom for Liberty lady that got busted filming threesomes with her husband. She is a massive hypocrite. Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort also well known Conservative Cucks, so are we sure that behavior is not totally normal to righties.
I do have a problem with him pretending to be a God Warrior and suspending students at his University for pre marital sex, when he likes to sit in the corner watching his wife and another dude.

Do you white knight all cucks or just the ones that support Trump?

If him and his wife agreed that her getting railed by the pool boy is cool, then go for it. I dont care what two or more consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. That would also be a Libertarian belief as well. If you are married and you and your wife like to tie each other up, I could care less, that is your business, but if you tell me tying up your wife up is a sin, and later on come to find out you tie up your wife, well then the problem is you are a massive hypocrite not the act itself. Same reaction to the Mom for Liberty lady that got busted filming threesomes with her husband. She is a massive hypocrite. Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort also well known Conservative Cucks, so are we sure that behavior is not totally normal to righties.
I do have a problem with him pretending to be a God Warrior and suspending students at his University for pre marital sex, when he likes to sit in the corner watching his wife and another dude.

Who's white knighting anyone? Sounds like he's a gay dude. I thought you lefties are all about that gay shit.

Satanists are gunna satan.

Jesus would despise Trump.
Trump got the Christian endorsement because he found out Jerry Falwell Jr liked to watch his wife get drill pressed by the pool boy.
According to the pool boy if Jerry Jr was going to eat a pie he would prefer it to be full of cream.
Did the pictures of that guy's wife ever get leaked?

AOC blasts ads? I want to blast AOC.
Did I already make a comment like that in this thread?

Falwell Jr was going to endorse Ted Cruz, and Trump found out Falwell Jr was a Cuck, so Falwell Jr switched his endorsement.
Nothing I said was untrue.
So now you white knights cucks on your team?
It's wild that you can't see that no one is talking about Falwell or Trump but you...

Atheists make up most of the left and Christianity is the only religion they can't tolerate.
Source? Or, are nearly two in three Democrats Christian? What faith are an overwhelming percentage of elected Democrats. “The left” can’t tolerate Christians so much that they keep electing them.

If you look at the numbers and see that a very high percentage of black people believe in God you can understand why democrats hate religious people so much. They are still very much bitter they lost their slaves. I hope we get the racists out of power soon so we can get back to normalcy.

If you look at the numbers and see that a very high percentage of black people believe in God you can understand why democrats hate religious people so much. They are still very much bitter they lost their slaves. I hope we get the racists out of power soon so we can get back to normalcy.

Slave owning states are all red genius.

I suppose you believe that all the dixie democrats moved north or to the coast, and the all the maga GOP republicans in the south are from families that fought for the north.

It's wild that you can't see that no one is talking about Falwell or Trump but you...
You just mentioned Trump and Falwell in this post. So you are actually talking about Trump and Falwell. So logically it is just not me, it is also you.

<seedat>

Source? Or, are nearly two in three Democrats Christian? What faith are an overwhelming percentage of elected Democrats. “The left” can’t tolerate Christians so much that they keep electing them.
While that's true, it'd be nice if Liberals realized that, before they start popping off about the "Religious Right", as if the left is somehow more enlightened, and have moved on from such childish things.

You just mentioned Trump and Falwell in this post. So you are actually talking about Trump and Falwell. So logically it is just not me, it is also you.

<seedat>
Oh... you're just a special needs type deal... don't worry buddy, tying knots is hard but they make these really cool strap shoes...

Slave owning states are all red genius.

I suppose you believe that all the dixie democrats moved north or to the coast, and the all the maga GOP republicans in the south are from families that fought for the north.
Your revisionist history is cute, but also false.

Back