Anytime Conor loses to a popular fighter, he blesses them...

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Take for example Khabib and Nate. If Dustin destroys Conor, does he get blessed by him?

Assuming the fight actually goes through it will be the fans that are blessed. This fight has foty war written all over it.

Well Poirier did get semi blessed by Khabib, so...

That's a BIG If, I like Dustin, after he whooped Max, I had to start puttin Respek on his name, and became a fan since, with that said Conor is still a bad match up.

Some Fighters just have other numbers because of their Style, and while Dustin's made improvements, is still a Boxing heavy Striker so as far as what he uses, he's a more refined and experienced version of the guy Conor slept years ago.

They've both made improvements, but it's not like Dustin added ELITE level grappling to his game and has been using it, he's a Gritty MMA Boxer with a fuck ton of heart, and good recovery in between rounds, with that said, that's not gonna be enough. He went life and death with Hooker in the first 2 rounds until his heart and recovery kicked in, that and he used his experience and grappled a tired Hooker. Dustin's good, but his skill set nor his grappling isn't on a level to concern Conor.

Dustin's also taken a lot of damage and has been in a lot of wars, and while he has been active, that's another thing Conor has going for him. His last outing was a 40 second destruction of Cowboy, Dustin's last few fights, he's been rocked and has gotten to the point of almost being finished. He even said Max was about to KO him, so again he's not the most durable guy.

if Conor loses again people are gonna think he is washed up

I hope Dustin gets paid at least $1 on ppv points. $2 if he wins. And of course his show money...

Poor Cerrone didn’t get blessed, he got flat out fucked by Canner...

Got hosed out of dat Red Panty Night
Broken nose
Fractured cheekbone
Lost his 3rd strait
Didn’t even survive the 1st minute of the fight
He’s still winless

Dana White commenting about the possibility that it’s time to have “the talk” with Donald about where his career is headed...

McGregor Strait Prison Raped Rawdogged, and Blew Misfortune deep into Donald’s entrails
<{you!}>

It's the circle of life

Floyd blessed conor, after being blessed by oscar

It's the circle of life

Floyd blessed conor, after being blessed by oscar

I don’t think that’s how it works..,Oscar would have to have been a Floyd caliber fighter to bless Floyd. Not a one hit, cross dressing wonder. If anything Floyd took everything from him, like a blessing in reverse.

Back