1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Anyone with left over business with amphibious, PLEASE PM ME!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by amphibious, Apr 18, 2008.

1. amphibious Brown Belt

There are a couple people in this forum that I have some business to resolve with. If you're one of these people please contact me by PM.

2. stu3ufc** Yoshihiro Akiyama

Hey..... Are you finished with your shorts then?? you had some nice colors and designs

3. amphibious Brown Belt

No... that project is dead in the water. I would like to get back to it eventually, as I don't think anyone is going to be adding quality color garments to the MMA world in a long long time, but things just didn't work out.

4. Smashandgrab Red Belt

Welcome back!

5. Cageside Blue Belt

What colors are you looking at?

6. amphibious Brown Belt

All this got started a long time ago. I publicly unveiled four colors, however, I also have four more pairs that nobody saw. Due to a number of circumstances the project ended up dying. There are plenty of companies in the middle east that will make small runs of poor quality shorts that I have no interest in dealing with.

I left the board and announced the official death of the project due to a once in a lifetime opportunity that has kept me away from a lot of things in life. I have been traveling a lot, and I finished graduate school. Restarting the manufacturing of the highest quality colorful MMA shorts is not something that I have any current plans to start doing. It's not in the near future. It's something that I would like to do, but it's not something I'm going to do now.

If somebody wants to front ALL the money and split the profits, I'd be happy to look into things, but in any scenario other than that I'm not interested.

This post wasn't really intended to mark my return (or the return of the shorts), just to contact people I have open business dealings that I need to wrap up, whose contact information I have lost for a variety of unfortunate reasons.

7. stu3ufc** Yoshihiro Akiyama

well anyways -- ur welcome back -- as u bring good knowledge on mma gear

8. Fozzy1 Guest

well uh, boo. i cant say wb. make me sad.

~Foz

9. Tone C Gold Belt

still training Amph?

10. amphibious Brown Belt

Yep... trained in Vegas for a while. Xtreme Couture is a surreal experience.

11. sghaydar White Belt

I am into manufacturing of board shorts and other MMA products like gis, mma gloves, shin pads and etc. if you think you can buy products with me on the manufacturing cost and then split the profit then I can get you top quality products.

I manufacture these products in Asia and sell them here in the US and Europe.