Anyone watching Hard Knocks?

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score
Episode 1 observations:

Bill O'Brien wants the Texans to be the Patriots

O'Brien's "i dont care where youre from" speeches are kind of awkward and almost inviting players to not like him

Wilfork can ball and has a nice shot

JJ is JJ

Pierre Garcon is a huge piece of shit

Foster probably regrets having his brother guide his strength and conditioning.

I didn't know that Bill O'Brien's language was that bad. It was embarrassing that Houston's quarterbacks didn't have their own jerseys for one practice with Washington.

[YT]Vx4Z22pKakI[/YT]

O'Brien is a can
Watt is a douche
Texans are boring

Watt is a god on the field.

But off of it he's quickly becoming unbearable.

I much prefer Cushing's frat boy doucheyness to Watt's hardworking country boeh doucheyness.

I honestly hate DeAngelo Hall so Hopkins sonning him was pretty hilarious to me.

Listening to Hopkins say that "I only fear god" shit over and over again was cringeworthy though.

Wilfork walks around with a keg around his waist. No idea how this dude can play football longer than 5 minutes.

Anyone have the clip of jj watt singing? I missed that part and want to see how bad it was.

Watt with the Fred Durst hat

I dunno, the first 2 episodes have been a little boring. Maybe that's just a reflection of the franchise. Peyton vs. JJ next week looks pretty good tho.

Im a Wilfork fan.. have been for a long time.. had to watch just because that big ass funny motherfucker is on..

plus Cushing is hillarious in a "that motherfucker needs meds" kind of way

Hard Knocks has to drag entertainment out of bad teams most years, so this is fine for what it is.

Back