Anyone watch 'Ripper Street' on BBC?

J Storm**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think it just started airing. it takes place in the 6 months after Jack the Ripper disappeared w/o a trace, and the cops have to deal with his haunting shadow while still solving crimes. i just caught the first episode and it's got a sherlock holmes-esque vibe to it, though more morose in tone. but its got bareknuckle boxing and uncensored titties, so i'm in!

+ Bronn from Game of Thrones is a main character!

Ripper_Street___video_preview.jpg

I watched the first episode back when it was on BBC one, but it just felt as if they were a little too inspired by the recent Downey Jr Sherlock films, wasn't too bad but I didn't watch anymore episodes.

I watched the first episode back when it was on BBC one, but it just felt as if they were a little too inspired by the recent Downey Jr Sherlock films, wasn't too bad but I didn't watch anymore episodes.

u make it sound like this shit came out a long time ago lol. IMDB says the first episode aired last week and episode 2 airs today i think.

Shit, Jerome Flynn's been on TV here for years. And yeah, it's brand new. Only started on Dec 30th.

I fuckin love Bronn.

Err, it came out last week?

I really enjoyed the first episode, the BBC generally does a really good job when it does original drama and this is no exception. Well written and acted, plus Bronn is a badman. Looking forward to the next episode.

Err, it came out last week?

I really enjoyed the first episode, the BBC generally does a really good job when it does original drama and this is no exception. Well written and acted, plus Bronn is a badman. Looking forward to the next episode.

the only thing i didn't like about the first episode is that it lacked any playfulness. when you have a period piece the last thing you want it to be is stuffy, and the tits and fighting help, but a few jokes would go a long way.

i think it just started airing. it takes place in the 6 months after Jack the Ripper disappeared w/o a trace, and the cops have to deal with his haunting shadow while still solving crimes. i just caught the first episode and it's got a sherlock holmes-esque vibe to it, though more morose in tone. but its got bareknuckle boxing and uncensored titties, so i'm in!

blah blah blah... uncensored titties? Sold!

It was pretty good. It's pretty similar to Copper on BBC America.

It was pretty good. It's pretty similar to Copper on BBC America.

I think Copper's BBC America's first solo project. All their other shows have been in conjunction with the BBC proper.

Why do Americans go mental about uncensored tits?

Is HBO blurred?

First episode was great, not too sure about the 2nd but still on board. The ongoing story's intriguing enough to keep me hooked.

Why do Americans go mental about uncensored tits?

Is HBO blurred?

First episode was great, not too sure about the 2nd but still on board. The ongoing story's intriguing enough to keep me hooked.

It's a travesty. No, HBO isn't blurred.

episode 2 was teh mediocre. will give it another ep or two to redeem itself.

Really? I much preferred episode 2.

Amurrica - how censored was episode 1 if any? It was pretty brutal.

Uncensored corpse tits.

Good to see Joseph Gilgun in episode 2. Expect to see a lot more of him in the next couple of years, he's great.

MV5BNjE0OTM4ODIxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ4MDYxNw@@._V1._SY314_CR128,0,214,314_.jpg

Back