• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone watch One Punch Man?

I enjoyed it and I'm not big into anime.

Update I finished season 1 and I really liked it. Loved Lord boros having every single dbz villain trope down to regeneration and transformations.

I havent started season 2 yet

Watched the first episode of season 2.
The King situation was hilarious. Had me laughing out loud several times.

saw it once, made me want to watch more...

I'm wearing this shirt right now.
No-Punch-T-Shirt.jpg

Love the show. I like the villain in this season as well. Obviously he won't triumph but he's interesting nonetheless.

Also, does Terrible Tornado wear panties or not?

Season 2 is awesome

The animation feels off though.

Ah I see

I'm not mad it it though

basically for the 1st season showrunners called in every favor they had in industry to gather an "all star team" of animation and the result was the awesome 1st season.(this was a rumour in internet anyway)

season 2 different company and no all star team so quality drops somewhat

basically for the 1st season showrunners called in every favor they had in industry to gather an "all star team" of animation and the result was the awesome 1st season.(this was a rumour in internet anyway)

season 2 different company and no all star team so quality drops somewhat
Do you read the manga?

that psychic girl is holy fucking shit hot nice tits

Never watched the show but from youtube videos I gather that its basically 4 hours of important fights between good and evil only for the bad guy to win then get destroyed by One punch man with one punch? Seems a bit anticlimactic to me.

Never watched the show but from youtube videos I gather that its basically 4 hours of important fights between good and evil only for the bad guy to win then get destroyed by One punch man with one punch? Seems a bit anticlimactic to me.
The best satire to hit animation since Rick and Morty or the simpsons. It mocks the bacisness of the hero archetype and the villian archetype while also exploiting the dynamic they have on the world and it each other.

It really hilarious.

It is a comedy and it is hilariously entertaining. You should definitely check it out.

Back