Anyone watch box breaks on YouTube.

steeldragon

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you don't know what box breaks are it's when they get expensive boxes of sports cards and playing cards like mtg and open them on camera.

It's fucking crazy some boxes are 15k each and seeing guys happy pulling their cards what equal like 8k worth of cards. Also Don't understand how a rookie card is worth so much more then a Larry bird card. Dude hasn't even had a full season yet it's worth 8x more. Sure if he ends up as the next Jordon or LeBron fair enough but who knows.

Also Don't understand how a rookie card is worth so much more then a Larry bird card. Dude hasn't even had a full season yet it's worth 8x more. Sure if he ends up as the next Jordon or LeBron fair enough but who knows.

It’s because he’s white.IMG_4304.gif

It's about the only way the average person can afford to open wax.. is to pay into a group break.

I just visited my friends card store in Chicago recently. $450 for one box of Panini Contenders football... seven years ago that was a $175 box. Sure, the individual cards sell for more now, but the risk is way higher if you're busting boxes on your own.

I genuinely thought trading cards died along with my youth sometime in the early 2000s.

Great to see that the industry is still going strong, sad to see that it prices so many people out of the market.

I used to love collecting upper deck baseball cards. It was the first thing I would buy if I had $5 as a kid

I only watched box openings of ordinary stuff like Topps or Bowman. The card companies are taking advantage of the era of cryptocurrency emperor has no clothes.

I was just thinking yesterday after seeing something about '93 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter RC slabbed by PSA I thought I read or heard on podcast PSA will hike the grading fee depending on their value of the card graded and I thought I heard the PSA grading fee was like several hundred or so. That sounds like a scam. Why would grading cost more depending on the value? Some would have to sell in order to cover the grading cost and basically PSA automatically gets a cut of the proceeds before it's sold.

I genuinely thought trading cards died along with my youth sometime in the early 2000s.

Great to see that the industry is still going strong, sad to see that it prices so many people out of the market.

I used to love collecting upper deck baseball cards. It was the first thing I would buy if I had $5 as a kid
Upper Deck had the best cardstock and possibly superior printing. Now they only have hockey and Marvel. No baseball, football, basketball.

Box breaks?? On YOUTUBE?!?

Son, i'm trying to break open this box of noodles for this casserole i'm trying to make. two hunger wee ones and a wife with a headache.

And you have the EFFIN' nerve to ask ME if I'm watching something called box breaks and youtube?!
Yeah... I'll do that and you get YOUR mark ass over here and chop these carrots.

Because you want to EFFIN' know something? Carrots don't chop their EFFIN' selves!!!

Eff ME! I have to put up with this shit.

I break my own boxes! ... ... by myself... ...

Back