Anyone want to talk about the fights that are worthwhile on 202?

Bill Laimbeer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am really excited for Rumble vs Glover, Magny vs Larkin and Story vs Cerrone. All three are interesting style match ups and should be more enjoyable then the main event. I think all 3 underdogs here have an excellent chance to win.

I am really excited for Rumble vs Glover, Magny vs Larkin and Story vs Cerrone. All three are interesting style match ups and should be more enjoyable then the main event. I think all 3 underdogs here have an excellent chance to win.
Rumble vs. Glover is the biggest fight on that card.

Story being under Henry Hooft now going against Cerrone who just starched Cote and became the first man to finish him with strikes is gonna be fire!!!

You're being a fight hipster... I like all the fights that aren't "cool"

202 is stacked from top to bottom and don't pretend like the main event isn't a little intriguing

I honestly don't even know who else is on the card. I'll probably be surprised by some good match ups but that Diaz McGregor 2 is all it's about.

202 is stacked from top to bottom and don't pretend like the main event isn't a little intriguing
perfect that hipster thing had me rollin'

Is that how hipsters operate? I always thought they thought they were the coolest but you must be right because they dress like shit.

Pretty sad everyone is a comedian and has no commentary about the fights that impact rankings, that seems more hipster then anything. I saw the main event once and it will be a replay of the first fight. These forums should be changed to Casualdog.

Agreed TS. 3 most excellent fights indeed. Magny vs Larkin might be fight of the night, Story vs Cerrone is a toss up for me, and Rumble vs Glover will be nuts while it last. No decision in that one.

I saw the main event once and it will be a replay of the first fight.
Wouldn't be so sure of that. Hard to say what will happen there, but I don't expect a repeat of the first fight.

I think Cowboy's adventure at WW finish here. Story is the Barbarena of the Welterweight (a hype killer)

I was thinking this card was great but it doesn't look it anymore. It obviously had Condit/Maia, plus the Alves/Iaquinta fight was rumored, and it had DHK too but Larkin is a good replacement. Losing all of that hurt this card.

Top 3 fights are great. Lim brings violence. Means brings violence. Garbrandt brings violence and is a top contender. There's a couple of decent women's fights. Lobov vs Avila plays into the story on the main event. Magny/Larkin is great for a Fight Pass prelim. Don't care about the 2 opening fights.

I think Cowboy's adventure at WW finish here. Story is the Barbarena of the Welterweight (a hype killer)
I agree with that as well Story is a bully and Cerrone seems to have issues with that. It's a really interesting match up though. Story can be stationary at times.

Story/Cerrone is interesting... Story is the ugly little sister to the WW elite... He's there and shows flashes of excellence... and then loses to Charlie Brenneman types lol.

I like the Glover/Rumble fight even though it scares me a little as a Rumble fan because Glover is no joke.

Magny is always fun to watch, hoping he keeps on the path to a contenders fight again...

Well thanks for the attempt guys. I guess The main event is the most important fight in MMA history..... I can't wait till the fight goes the exact same way and we can all talk about fights again!

lmao stacked? Two of the dudes on the main card are no names who've never even fought in the UFC. Lim and Means are exciting to watch, but neither are ppv worthy.

There are only 5 compelling fights on this card.

Back