Anyone using a Mac with Safari as their Browser?

Oliver Clothesoff

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is anyone here on a Mac with Safari? Can you get any of the formatting buttons to work? How about emoticons? How about posting Pics? None of them work for me...

I use Firefox on my Pro, because why would you use anything else

Is anyone here on a Mac with Safari? Can you get any of the formatting buttons to work? How about emoticons? How about posting Pics? None of them work for me...

I do not use Mac unless forced to (such as occasionally at work), but I can confirm that the formatting buttons also do not work on Safari for Windows.

GJXUaCa.jpg

Yeah, lot's of stuff doesn't work for me on safari/mac on this site. The forum software sucks. To not support safari fully is just lazy.

source: I'm a web developer

Yeah, lot's of stuff doesn't work for me on safari/mac on this site. The forum software sucks. To not support safari fully is just lazy.

source: I'm a web developer

I've joined countless fora and I've never run into any problems running Safari. With a site this busy (and I assume profitable) it really makes no sense not to be compatible with something so popular as Safari...

Okay I got Firefox loaded up and it does indeed now work with everything. It even imported all my bookmarks and such. Thank you for the tip. I'll give it a shot for a while. :cool: (I wouldn't have been able to put that smiley there before). :cool:

Back