Anyone try BrazilCombat.com?

possenti

I knew all the rules-but the rules did not know me
@Black
Reaction score
I found this company on the sticky above in this forum, but didn't find any feedback about them when I did a search. Has anyone done business with them? How is their service? Shipping charges?

I found a great price for the Krugans Tribal Gi ($85), and they have some kick-ass looking boardshorts at good prices.

Input, please! I hope they're not hated as much as MMA Gear.com was around here... Anyone notice their site isn't up anymore?

BTW - I've gotten GREAT prices, service and products from GoldenTiger.com and Truth Fightwear.

Never heard any complaints about them- No one could ever be as bad as mmagear.com- even though they are under new mangement

We (Fightgear) were originally BrazilCombat in the UK. Because of reliability we stopped our association with them. Unless things have changed massively, they used to order from the dealer only when they received an order from a customer and then only when they had enough to make a purchase. They might have improved since then, I don't know. We had difficulty getting things we ordered and in big orders we would get stuff (paid for in one go) spread over a six week period.

Fightgear UK said:
We (Fightgear) were originally BrazilCombat in the UK. Because of reliability we stopped our association with them. Unless things have changed massively, they used to order from the dealer only when they received an order from a customer and then only when they had enough to make a purchase. They might have improved since then, I don't know. We had difficulty getting things we ordered and in big orders we would get stuff (paid for in one go) spread over a six week period.

WOW fightgear is there anything you don't know. Just been looking at brazilcombat - they got some gear that is about $5-10 dollars cheaper- but id go with someone with more of a reputation for being reliable-IMO

lol at Stu.
Hey mate, been bitten badly by two companies since we started trading. We're the first to applaude the good guys such as Ron at SSF and Alex at Rio but we hear regular horror stories.

Speaking of MMAGear.... one of my customers has been in contact with the new owners. Apparently, although they have bought the name of the company and the trademark and the web address (and from what we've seen the designs) they are saying they are not willing to support any complaints or demands from customers who have bought from MMAGear in the past. I know one of our customers is talking about starting a class action against them (they are now based in Europe). More news as we get it. BTW... although they are advertising their stock on the site, again, from what I have been told, they are not even in receipt of the products yet!

Back