Anyone train in the South Bay?

isnt Blackhouse in Torrence? not sure how accessible it is for a regular dude though.

isnt Blackhouse in Torrence? not sure how accessible it is for a regular dude though.

I've searched everywhere for Blackhouse Torrance. I heard it's by invite only...sucks, cause the screenshots of the inside look great.

I've searched everywhere for Blackhouse Torrance. I heard it's by invite only...sucks, cause the screenshots of the inside look great.

If you really want to train there, get to know the people. Not hard to get to know people, just a "hey what's up", boom, you're in.

There's a gym in Hermosa (I think) called boxing works, good legit instruction there. I would go if it wasn't so far.

There's a gym in Hermosa (I think) called boxing works, good legit instruction there. I would go if it wasn't so far.

I think I might just suck it up and check out UFC gym. I've heard all good things about it, and it's 24/7 which is awesome. They offer a lot of classes which is cool but I don't think I'll be getting max training benefits like a regular MMA gym offers.

I go to both Boxing Works and UFC gym....PM me if u got any specific questions...both are great places.

Back