Anyone think Hendricks will get the GSP fight anyway?

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
Any chance Diaz no shows or some other shit that allows Hendricks to step in and fight? Anyone think this could happen again?

Yup, there is plenty of time for Diaz to do something incredibly stupid. Don't be surprised if he gets booked for a fight near the same time, so that he's in camp as an insurance policy.

Any chance Diaz no shows or some other shit that allows Hendricks to step in and fight? Anyone think this could happen again?

I don't think so. I can't recall a fighter ever pulling out of a fight.

:D

Maybe if he gets hurt.. But Diaz will behave. This is his last chance..

Only way is if he gets injured, I seriously can't see him blowing this chance. If he does he will never fight in the UFC again.

This is MMA. GSP vs. Diaz. Hendricks has to fight sometime before GSP gets around to fighting Hendricks. One or the other will be cut or injured in training. GSP doesn't even fight twice a year since regaining the title from Serra. With the endorsement money - fighting is just a way to lose as much in endorsements than he's making fighting.

im worried GSP pulls out again with an injury. Most people seem to forget which one of the two actually fought those other 2 times they were supposed to fight. For you Diaz haters, it wasnt GSP

Don't get your hopes up...

Why is it when ONE thing weird happens people act like it's going to happen 100 times? Like roy nelson predicted brock would drop out of the jds fight and now everyone takes roy's predictions seriously even though the reasoning behind his prediction was completely wrong and despite the fact that he's been wrong a few times since then (including saying lesnar wouldn't fight overeem)

this is another example. Diaz has had ONE fight cancelled in his entire career because of problems like this and now people (you're not the first) are all like "he'll probably screw up again, just wait..."

did he screw up the BJ fight? Did he screw up the Condit fight?

Lighting ain't gonna strike twice. It was one a one time mistake.

PS: I would be less surprised if Hendricks gets injured if he ever gets a title shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick fucked this up again, maybe he will realize it is better than getting beat down by Georges.

GSP has pulled out of way more fights than Diaz. Other than Jay Heiron, Diaz has showed up to fight every time. GSP pulls outta every other fight it seems

Has he ever pulled out due to an injury? Nick or Nate cuz i cant remember it happening ?

GSP has pulled out of way more fights than Diaz. Other than Jay Heiron, Diaz has showed up to fight every time. GSP pulls outta every other fight it seems

Dana-White-taking-phone-call-at-UFC-137-press_large_medium.jpg

Only way is if he gets injured, I seriously can't see him blowing this chance. If he does he will never fight in the UFC again.
That's what people felt the last time he did this. Dana always gives the big money guys and butt kissers another chance, while everyone else never gets a chance.
Has he ever pulled out due to an injury? Nick or Nate cuz i cant remember it happening ?
jackie2.jpg

As far as we know he might be getting the nick diaz fight...

Pulling out due to an injury (specifically an ACL tear) > losing your title shot because you're too busy getting high to show up to a short press conference and answer a few questions.

GSP was injured... not being unprofessional and fucking himself over like Diaz...

Back