Anyone still actually playing Wow?

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Smellbows, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Smellbows

Smellbows White Belt

I'm not much of a gamer these days. Between a heavy work schedule and two teenage daughters' sports and band activities, I don't get a chance to play much of anything. It's kind of why I love the sandbox nature of WoW. I can just hop on and work on anything I want. Rep grinds, soloing old content for achievements, mount farming, leveling alts.....I'm not pigeonholed doing any one thing.

Are any of you still actively playing? I know a lot of people have just dropped off due to the large gap between new content, especially raiding content. Many of my friends have bailed out until Legion launches. If you are still playing, what are you doing to pass the time until Legion arrives?

Unfortunately, I play WoW with a really shitty computer and with the new system requirements for Legion, that leaves me building a new rig. At least I can go relatively cheap and still run WoW at max settings, as it is far from a system hog compared to a lot of the FPS games these days.

2. Monopoly

Monopoly Out of mana.

I am!
    I mean, it's honestly in a pretty shitty state atm, but I can pay my sub with gold, so it's not like I'm losing actual money being subbed.
    Anyway. I'm leveling alts that sound like they could be fun in Legion, gearing other alts in Hellfire Citadel, running some Ashran. It's a fun way to waste time when there's nothing better to do.

InvertedCross and Smellbows like this.
  3. MK_Dizzle

MK_Dizzle Yellow Belt

I did for a bit last year then my sub ran out and I never had enough gold so just left it.

InvertedCross likes this.
  4. jefferz

jefferz Gold Belt Platinum Member

I rep grind for xmog gear now and that's about it. A couple of dungeons here or there, but not very often.
    I just checked the recommended specs for Legions and I might have to upgrade :(

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  5. Striderxdj

Striderxdj Brown Belt

I haven't touched my 3 accounts since about 2 months into Cata... I have like 250k+ gold (and lots of goodies) just rotting away.

InvertedCross likes this.
  6. InvertedCross

InvertedCross Banned Double Yellow Card

How much you want ?

7. Striderxdj

Striderxdj Brown Belt

Uh, I don't have any idea what my account(s) would be worth. I played on lightbringer and my main account has like 80 mounts including the travelers tundra mammoth with a vendor, minions head, invincible, pretty much every WOTLK mount (except tribute to immortality horse... I missed the one and only time we got it :/ ) nether drake, and even a few of the shadowmourne bind on equip items.

Monopoly and Smellbows like this.
  8. Smellbows

Smellbows White Belt

You have Mimiron's Head? YOU BASTARD!!! I've been farming that for almost eight months. That's a cool mount.

9. jefferz

jefferz Gold Belt Platinum Member

I'm at over 2 years trying to get the Lightbringer boots.

10. Smellbows

Smellbows White Belt

Christ. That's painful. I gave up on Baron's (Deathcharger's reins) mount after a year.

Took me a month to get Ashes of Alar and Onyxia mount. I got lucky there.

Monopoly likes this.