Anyone See This?

In B4 anyone describes what they'd do to Miesha's "cooter".

d1eaeabb-bc2f-4e00-a406-e304559c9f24_zpsd3d134b9.png

I think SHE is the one with the crush.

Rock, Paper, SCISSORS

Only way I would do anything to that cooter if she had a bag on her head or face down in a pillow with that ass up. Sorry but she has a butter face as Howard Stern would call it

I know exactly which ex she is talking about.

Apparently Miesha did something to her but she never said specifically what it was. This was referenced on said woman's page.

Only way I would do anything to that cooter if she had a bag on her head or face down in a pillow with that ass up. Sorry but she has a butter face as Howard Stern would call it

Well I am sure glad you cleared that up for me! It is really nice when you can share your opinion without showing your face and insulting a female fighter who I am pretty sure would not have anything to do with ANYONE that comments on Sherdog.

:rolleyes:

You'd have sex with her any way and you'd like it.

LOL thanks for the read, that was some funny shit. Now I wish she made it into the house. That crazy bitch would have been entertaining.

LOL thanks for the read, that was some funny shit. Now I wish she made it into the house. That crazy bitch would have been entertaining.

That's what I'm saying. If the UFC wants drama, you got one chick saying she wants to kick another chick in the cooter. That's just good TV.

Had a feeling that statement Meisha made would come back to haunt her as soon as she said it. Expected some kind of twitter war atl east. Unfortunatly Evinger couldn't even make it into the house, Whilst Meisha is going to be fighting for the woman's title. Evinger is irrelevant. Funny read though.

Had a feeling that statement Meisha made would come back to haunt her as soon as she said it. Expected some kind of twitter war atl east. Unfortunatly Evinger couldn't even make it into the house, Whilst Meisha is going to be fighting for the woman's title. Evinger is irrelevant. Funny read though.

Well to be frank though Miesha didn't exactly earn her title shot either. Once Ronda destroys her again Miesha and Evinger can fight as neither of them will be in contention.

I'm going to knee her in the cooter for that one, you know what I mean? I'm going to knee her or something really hot.

Wat.

Well to be frank though Miesha didn't exactly earn her title shot either. Once Ronda destroys her again Miesha and Evinger can fight as neither of them will be in contention.

Yea no doubt UFC title shots are notoriously flimsy. Chael shot against Bones was complete BS. That being said, Evinger isn't even in the UFC. Even if Meisha gets pummeled. Evinger is still fair few fights facing her.

I'd like to see it though. Evinger would have to get some decent wins in Invicta and Meisha would have to fall down the ladder a bit. It could still go down.

Back