Anyone putting money on the election?

Put your money where your big mouths are!

The odds currently sit (on website bet365)
Trump +175 (underdog)
Biden -200 (favourite)

I see a lot of people absolutely certain their side will win. Thats good odds for the Trumpers out there. I'd put money on Biden but not at those odds. Might put $25 small bet on Trump for poops and giggles.
I don't like those odds.
I think the Hillary-Trump fight had a better payout for the underdog.

Put your money where your big mouths are!

The odds currently sit (on website bet365)
Trump +175 (underdog)
Biden -200 (favourite)

I see a lot of people absolutely certain their side will win. Thats good odds for the Trumpers out there. I'd put money on Biden but not at those odds. Might put $25 small bet on Trump for poops and giggles.

Not me, but some people I'm familiar with are.

All are betting on Trump, for what it's worth.

I’m from the UK and I’ve got money on Trump
Every bet I’ve won over weekend I’ve put the profit on him, and if the football goes my way tonight (Leeds vs Leicester both teams to score)
I’ll put more on him.

he’s winning this election, Alex Jones told me.

my question to you is, what time does it all kick off at and how long does it take to reveal etc?
I’m wondering if I’ll be asleep when it’s all going off or if I’m gonna wake up a millionare

I can't imagine Trump conceding before Thursday

This post doesn’t make any sense at all but I expect as much from someone who said “I don’t trust the news.”

The news doesn’t make the betting line so if the line suddenly became +300 its still set by the people who made the current betting line. Not the news though.
I don't trust the news as in to who people think will win you dolt

Here's my predictit offer. Figure I'll walk away with an extra $15 on top of the $100 I made off Biden's primary win. I lost like $8 thinking they'd vote out AOC.

Capture.jpg

Not me, but some people I'm familiar with are.

All are betting on Trump, for what it's worth.

Could be because of the odds. I put down some chump change on Biden back when he was +110, but now he's -200 so it really isn't worth it at this favorite price.

Betting isn’t legal in my state but sherdog sports book has me down for 1k on trump at 210.

Lol, yes. But I'm not going into detail.

I haven't bet online since Alistar Overeem took the hundred bucks I bet on Brock Lesnar.

Fool me once...

I'll gamble at cards but I'd rather invest then gamble on sports etc...

What's the over/under on
1. Melania filing for divorce on Nov. 4th
2. Threatening to publish a tell all book
3. Settling for not publishing it in exchange for millions vs taking a chance on making money with book sales

Joe Biden will win if nothing major happens. All the time is about the hate, Trump can"t attract voters anymore. I mean in large percent.

But this reminds me about that puppet Truman. Roosevelt died and they needed a puppet to test the bombing. Then Truman bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan.

I just have that feeling. They will replace a qualified enough president, Trump, with a puppet. Maybe a puppet for war. Not sure Trump wants that Iran war, maybe other forces is pushing it. Not a fan of Trump, he is a psycho, talks a lot, even lies a lot. But his actions so far have been for the US. Biden was piss-poor in the debate. And damn he"s old... Really old! If we compare Trump with a great leader and really "spiritual" like Martin Luther King and others, maybe he is not, but he"s very comparable to Putin, Viktor Orban and this type of current politicians. The really old school generation.

For me Biden is not qualified but will win the elections. Trump does not really copy Putin and Orban enough. Too many internal conflicts and trash talking. Otherwise he has qualities more than the old guy to be in this position. Some big defects can overtake your qualities.

EDqRA9ZWwAAl0MQ.jpg

Last edited:
I placed a small bet on Trump. It’s a win-win situation for me. If Trump wins, I get paid. If Trump loses, a better president is elected.

Im canadian and I bet a pretty good chunk of money on Trump. He has to win , fuck the lockdowns

One of the major betting markets is no longer taking bets placed on Trump to win.

what does that tell you? I’m certain I already made money on Florida, the rest is a bonus.

Back