Anyone playing Ace Combat Infinity PS3 Free-To-Play?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
It looks fantastic. The free-to-play fuel and unlockables takes some getting used to.

I need a regular PS3 disc version of this game.

What's kinda neat is the real life cities. The Tokyo mission has what I think is the Fuji TV building in Odaiba.

Last edited:
I haven't turned on a console in months but Ace Combat has burned me more than almost any other franchise. From the glory of 4 to the shit they released recently it is a pretty harsh fall from grace.

It's not bad. I think I played around 15 sorties, mostly online short missions. Of course the better planes w/better missiles let you score more points online.

The bad thing is you get 1 fuel replenished after 4 hrs, so get a max 3 fuels after 12 hrs. You can get free fuel by doing certain tasks like buy such and such plane or upgrade it or shoot down a "TARGET" using a FIGHTER plane using EXPERT controls.

It only works when connected to the internet. Some people complained about PSN disconnects, but I haven't gotten booted mid-mission via wired or wi-fi. Maybe those guys had too much wi-fi interference.

http://www.mcmbuzz.com/2014/05/25/interview-with-kazutoki-kono-director-of-ace-combat-infinity/

Sounds like they really want to give the fans what they want even if it means playing as a helicopter or UFO.

Last edited:
Back