Anyone order from Forty Thieves lately?

BespokeGi

White Belt
Reaction score
If you ordered from them, how long did it take for your shorts/shirts to arrive to your doorsteps? I've been waiting for my shorts for almost two weeks.....

When I ordered them, it was awhile ago but it only took lil less than a week. Email them.

I emailed Binh the other day and he said that they were out of the office until April 10th. So they should just be getting back and getting your stuff to you.

If you ordered from them, how long did it take for your shorts/shirts to arrive to your doorsteps? I've been waiting for my shorts for almost two weeks.....

I have exactly the same problem. I ordered a pair of shorts 12 days ago and I'm still waiting for...

The guys from Forty Thieves were here on Oahu doing business and they got stranded because both ATA and Aloha airline went bankrupt. I guess their flight with American Airline got cancelled too. Talked to them a few days ago and they are back in California.

Got my pair of shorts, definitely worth the wait! These shorts are so comfortable I wear them around them around the house.

The guys from Forty Thieves were here on Oahu doing business and they got stranded because both ATA and Aloha airline went bankrupt. I guess their flight with American Airline got cancelled too. Talked to them a few days ago and they are back in California.

That sucks. I've got family members who worked for Aloha Airlines for years. Just shows that their bankruptcy affects everyone somehow.

Great shorts, btw.

Just ordered a pair of shorts yesterday from there. They are extremely helpful! So far, excellent service.

I'll do a review once I receive the shorts.

Back