Anyone on these boards live in Fort Wayne, IN?

Imij Inc

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Because I just moved here a little over a month ago and I am wondering what bars show the UFC PPVs down here? I know there is a buffalo wild wings somewhere, but I figured I'd ask for whatever options there may be. I definitely don't want to miss this card tonight!

What moved you there? I live about an hour west of there. I can't stand watching fights at bars around here. You can't hear a thing....ever.

Fort Wayne, I been there before. Is that club "Pierre's" still there?

What moved you there? I live about an hour west of there. I can't stand watching fights at bars around here. You can't hear a thing....ever.

That's not specific to Indiana. All the bars I ever watched an event at around Seattle were the same way.

Im a native of there moved to Lima Ohio about an hour away, only good option there is BW3 they have them all over town, I preferred the one on Dupont or out on Maysville, where you live in town?

I got a job working at Sweetwater Sound. I've been so busy between training and studying, so I haven't had much time to really get around.

Im a native of there moved to Lima Ohio about an hour away, only good option there is BW3 they have them all over town, I preferred the one on Dupont or out on Maysville, where you live in town?

I'm on the northwest side of town, fairly close to Sweetwater.

I got a job working at Sweetwater Sound. I've been so busy between training and studying, so I haven't had much time to really get around.

Tilted Kilt isnt too far from Sweetwater if you are living close to there, out at Jefferson Pointe, never watched a fight there though.

I used to work the Three Rivers Festival there. Never seen so many people missing limbs.

Hope that helps TS.

That's not specific to Indiana. All the bars I ever watched an event at around Seattle were the same way.

Which bars have you tried in Seattle? When I lived in Bellevue I used to go Sideline in Factoria, which wasn't way too loud, but now that i live in seattle I would like to check one out that is closer to me, especially on a day like today where My friends and I will all be on the west side for the huskies game.

Every bar I've gone to in Minnesota I can hear everything. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks because you have to get there at about 5:00 to get a seat, but you can still hear everything.

Back