Anyone notice Kim checking fighter mouths cageside?

Dunwich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Seems the Bendo toothpick may have generated an additional step for the pre-fight check. Kim had the fighters open their mouths wide during the prefight pat down.

Seems the Bendo toothpick may have generated an additional step for the pre-fight check. Kim had the fighters open their mouths wide during the prefight pat down.

Now how will Bendo win?

Oh right. Superior ability.

Now how will Bendo win?

Oh right. Superior ability.

considering the photo evidence of him using the toothpick to hit Diaz eye to blind him i wouldn't call it superior ability. deserving champion though. very good fighter.

considering the photo evidence of him using the toothpick to hit Diaz eye to blind him i wouldn't call it superior ability. deserving champion though. very good fighter.

Of course the "photo evidence" What was I thinking?

Really don't care about the toothpick outside of the fact that it's now apparently got the refs going and additional step during their fighter check. It's note worthy in that regard at least.

Really don't care about the toothpick outside of the fact that it's now apparently got the refs going and additional step during their fighter check. It's note worthy in that regard at least.

I agree. Just making a smart assed response.

Of course the "photo evidence" What was I thinking?

imgres

I thought she was just checking for mouthguards.

Not sure if...

I thought she was just checking for mouthguards.

Previous to this, fighters just generall smiled to show they had their mouth guard in. She made a specific point of having them open their mouth wider than a simple guard check would call for. It was most noticable to me during the FB fights.

I thought that picture was a shoop. If it is real, I lost respect for Bendo.

Back