Anyone not care for MGS Ground Zeroes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I bought it last week and haven't been thrilled. It just doesn't feel like MGS. They changed it too much.

It controls a lot smoother than say, mgs3. I like it, I suck at doing things fast n smooth in mgs3.

I think we already have a Ground Zeroes / Phantom Pain thread somewhere.

But yeah, I didn't particularly care for it, and I redboxed it. If I actually paid $30 for that glorified demo, I'd be royally pissed.

It's on a lot of peoples top 10 worst games of 2014 because it's only 30-60 minutes of gameplay for almost a full priced game. Complete rip-off. I'm not a MGS fan though so I don't care.

It's on a lot of peoples top 10 worst games of 2014 because it's only 30-60 minutes of gameplay for almost a full priced game. Complete rip-off. I'm not a MGS fan though so I don't care.

Absolute bullshit. It received great critical praise. Sold well. Released on multiple platforms last gen, current gen and PC. 9-12 hours of gameplay. 2 hour story.

Top 10 worst games of 2014?

People are actually retarded, lol.

I really liked it, when I feel like slipping around stabbing people in the chest I play it.

I play it a lot.

Absolute bullshit. It received great critical praise. Sold well. Released on multiple platforms last gen, current gen and PC. 9-12 hours of gameplay. 2 hour story.

Definatley worthy of the Top 10 Most dissapointing Games list.

Or you know maybe you're wrong?? I haven't played it but I will take multiple critics opinions over yours.

He's got it at number 9

He's got it at number 9 too

This guy I don't know too well but again he makes the same points the others did.

But yeah, I didn't particularly care for it, and I redboxed it. If I actually paid $30 for that glorified demo, I'd be royally pissed.

If you had paid $30 and didn't know what you were buying you had no right to be pissed. And if you paid $30 for it when you could've had it+peace walker HD on PS3 for $20, again, you have no right to be pissed.

If you had paid $30 and didn't know what you were buying you had no right to be pissed.

If you paid $30 for a game you'd know you'd beat in 20 minutes, you're an idiot.

I got it for $10. The gameplay is perfection. I enjoyed it but I don't like what I've seen from Phantom Pain.

Or you know maybe you're wrong?? I haven't played it but I will take multiple critics opinions over yours.

He's got it at number 9

He's got it at number 9 too

This guy I don't know too well but again he makes the same points the others did.

Are you seriously linking videos with 1,400 views and 50% dislike ratios?

Jesus fuck man, whatever helps your case.

:icon_lol:

You want multiple opinions critics, like, legit ones? Not idiots who setup Youtube accounts and talk shit about stuff they know nothing about? How about credited editors who actually get paid for their work? Shit, I have more youtube followers than nearly every link you provided - I guess I should make a video saying otherwise and then link it in this thread..... *rolls eyes*

One of the videos you linked, the guy has 110 followers. Hahahahah! Another one the guy has less then 1,500. LOOL.

IGN - 8.0
Gamespot - 8.0
Gameinformer - 7.0
PC Gamer - 8.7

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes

Are you seriously linking videos with 1,400 views and 50% dislike ratios?

Jesus fuck man, whatever helps your case.

:icon_lol:

You want multiple opinions critics, like, legit ones? Not idiots who setup Youtube accounts and talk shit about stuff they know nothing about? How about credited editors who actually get paid for their work? Shit, I have more youtube followers than nearly every link you provided - I guess I should make a video saying otherwise and then link it in this thread..... *rolls eyes*

One of the videos you linked, the guy has 110 followers. Hahahahah! Another one the guy has less then 1,500. LOOL.

IGN - 8.0
Gamespot - 8.0
Gameinformer - 7.0
PC Gamer - 8.7

Right because biased opinions from gaming websites really strengthens your case as well. :rolleyes: You wanted to know where I heard this from I told you, you don't have to be such a prick about it. I could find more videos but I have neither the time or inclination to discuss this shitty game that I have no interest to play. Either way the game is a huge disappointment. If you watched the videos they even said it was a good game, it's just that Konami's practices with charging full price for what is essentially a demo is pathetic. So that is why it's one of the biggest disappointments of 2014.

It's fucking awesome. It being on 'worst games of the year' lists is completely stupid.

I've also put quite a few hours on it.. and will have beaten it multiple times before Phantom Pain comes out.

I'm slowly realizing that very few things piss me off more than people trashing good video games.

Even going through some of my posts history I seem to get the most riled up defending video games. Weird.

Right because biased opinions from gaming websites really strengthens your case as well. :rolleyes: You wanted to know where I heard this from I told you, you don't have to be such a prick about it.

I like you Hyperglide, and, I am kind of a prick. It's all good natured jousting though.

IGN - 8.0
Gamespot - 8.0
Gameinformer - 7.0
PC Gamer - 8.7

Yeah, because publications that get the game early, for free, the reviewers get paid, and nevermind the fact that their favorable reviews leads to more exclusives from the publishers. All that should be ignored and their integrity unbismerched.

Yup, just look at their review scores for the last two COD games... completely reasonable.

I bought it for $6. I thought it was excellent.

Rented it from Redbox and still felt disappointed.

It was a great game, and I only paid $15 for it. IIRC it was $20 almost immediately after release. Well worth the price, and I because of it, I am salivating over Phantom Pain. It's gonna be awesome.

Back