Anyone more excited for Rumble/Glover than Conor/Nate?

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Already seen Conor vs Nate and apart from all the hype and build up the fight dosen't really mean anything. We have already seen it happen. Sure I'm intrigued but I'm way more excited for Rumble and Glover.

Anyone else think this fight's being overlooked? There is Hardly any build up for it compared to the main event

It's the most exciting matchup that can be made at LHW for sure. I think 2 years ago the fight would be bigger. Now that Rumble's lost to DC and Glover has lost to Jon, they are both a bit overshadowed by those two.

Both Rumble and Glover are kinda meh for me.

I feel like this weeds out the more true mma fans. Not people who are just bought into the hype of a fight. Just my opinion

Drama before a fight usually get me pumped.

Didn't have any with Glove and Rumble.

So no, but still a freaking great fight!

I'm always excited to see Rumble but I'm pretty pumped to watch Conor get beaten again.

Huge DC fan- excited for Glover/Rumble mostly for that reason.

I hope Glover wins so that DC can easily lay n' pray him.

I don't want to see DC eat a Rumble hook again.

quote-men-of-few-words-are-the-best-men-william-shakespeare-287076.jpg

Thats a fight that could end up in a decision if both respect each others power too much, but im pretty excited about it anyway, i mean, its Rumble, winner most probably fights for the belt, but they are not hyping it one bit, that gives the idea that no one is hyped about it.

I'm excited for both fights but I can't deny the Conor/Nate rematch intrigues me more

rumble will win first round tko.

but as soon as this fight got mentioned, it garnered alot of my interest.

Back