Anyone legit picking Cowboy to win?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seems the consensus is a Conor KO/TKO and the slight possibly of a Cowboy grind/late TKO/Sub and for good reason, Conor has shown he is great when on his game and Cowboy chokes in big fights+is aging in the fight game.

Anyone here actually confident in a Cowboy pick?

I'm going to but part of me feels like this fight is fixed.

I will be rooting for Cowboy....
I wouldn't bet on him though.

Seems the consensus is a Conor KO/TKO and the slight possibly of a Cowboy grind/late TKO/Sub and for good reason, Conor has shown he is great when on his game and Cowboy chokes in big fights+is aging in the fight game.

Conors style beats up cowboy. But I think cowboy has a better chance than people are giving him. Not great, but he has one, probably like 70/30 Conor

Listen man...only a uninformed dummy would not bet on conor to win...Everyone in the loop knows this fight is fixed for conor..and only paid UFC shill media say Cowboy will win (talking to you bisping) ...try to balance the betting lines on one of the worst kept inside info in history lol

Last edited:
Listen man...only a uninformed dummy would bet on conor to win...Everyone in the loop knows this fight is fixed for conor..and only paid UFC shill media say Cowboy will win (talking to you bisping) ...try to balance the betting lines on one of the worst kept inside info in history lol

@NorrisB

Listen man...only a uninformed dummy would bet on conor to win...Everyone in the loop knows this fight is fixed for conor..and only paid UFC shill media say Cowboy will win (talking to you bisping) ...try to balance the betting lines on one of the worst kept inside info in history lol
Get the fuck out of here with that tinfoil hat bullshit.

After that press conference. No. He can’t get Conrad’s nuts out of his mouth long enough to win.

why not.. they are both top20 !

I think it’s a very real possibility Cowboy wins. I’d call it a pick em fight. I wouldn’t be shocked, but I want to see the Khabib rematch so I’m hoping Conor wins.

Nope. Cerrone has a history of crumbling in big fights even though I root for him almost every time. Maybe if I stop rooting for him he'll get over the hump

Back