Anyone know where to get these or similar shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by SoulWound666, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SoulWound666

SoulWound666 KWJR

I don't know if Isami shorts are even available in the U.S. But here's a link to a pic of them. http://www.sherdog.com/news/picture_popup.asp?pic_id=18479&f_id=440

I'm aware that these were custom made for Suda because of the Club J logo and such, but I like the look of the shorts themselves and just wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to get them. Anyone think Kakuto would be able to get ahold of these? Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks.

2. Foolkiller

Foolkiller You have meddled with the primal forces of nature!

Part of the only one holistic system of systems
    I thought ISAMI was the big MMA gear shop in Tokyo, I didn't think they were a brand.

PM ShootoPanama, he will likely be able to point you in the right direction.

3. grayson

grayson Orange Belt

4. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

Isami does have a big shop in Tokyo if i remember, it's a shop, and a brand.

As for the kakuto guys, ummm hopefully rolandf (guy who runs kakuto.com) will see this thread, if not shoot him a PM.

~Foz