Anyone know where I can get some...

WRoutson

Purple Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Pink Vale Tudo shorts? Looks like I am fighting on Feb 11th,and I want to get some all pink vale tudo shorts. Even if they arent specifically made for vale tudo,it is ok.Preferable the shorter style too as opposed to the longer style of shorts.Yeah it's weird.Thanks.

Maybe try gettin some white FCF shorts and dye it pink. I'm sure there is something you can do so the ink won't run too. Don't know what, but there must be something.

Don't atama make them?

Not sure if they're in female sizes only but I'm sure I've seen atama pink shorts

....don't you dare copy the foz! this is an outrage!!!!111111111111

the foz is the only one allowed to wear teh pinkness!!!!!111111

copycat!!11111

*kills j00*

~Foz

infamous mattyd said:
ATTN: Fat wilhelm...how do you know about dyes?

oops... hit button twice, apparently.

Didn't you read my post in the "Most embarassing thing about you" thread where I admitted that my mom taught me to knit? The dye knowledge shouldn't surprise you.

Actually, my wife does all kinds of crafty stuff, so I know a little bit because of her.

infamous mattyd said:
ATTN: Fat wilhelm...how do you know about dyes?

Didn't you read my post in the "Most embarassing thing about you" thread where I admitted that my mom taught me to knit? The dye knowledge shouldn't surprise you.

Actually, my wife does all kinds of crafty stuff, so I know a little bit because of her.

scorcho said:
What is up with this whole pink rage?

I have no idea, I was wondering that since the whole "real men wear pink polo shirts" things. If some guys want to wear pink I have no problems with that, just dont think I'm a man because I dont know what I mean? So that was kinda a rant but hey if you want some pink Vale Tudo shorts, I would just look at sporting good stores and but some womens shorts that's going to be your best bet. Good luck on finding a size that fits you, I have no idea how womens sizes compare to men, that's why I got my girl a gift card instead of some pants :redface:

Adino said:
I have no idea, I was wondering that since the whole "real men wear pink polo shirts" things. If some guys want to wear pink I have no problems with that, just dont think I'm a man because I dont know what I mean? So that was kinda a rant but hey if you want some pink Vale Tudo shorts, I would just look at sporting good stores and but some womens shorts that's going to be your best bet. Good luck on finding a size that fits you, I have no idea how womens sizes compare to men, that's why I got my girl a gift card instead of some pants :redface:

In the 80's I was in a Heavy Metal/Glam band (went to music school in Hollywood) and I use to buy women's jeans beacuse the fit tighter and looked better but they were tight in the crotch but that was ok because your package would look good on stage. Plus the they were low riders and your happy trail would show and the chicks use to dig that. I miss the 80s.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
In the 80's I was in a Heavy Metal/Glam band (went to music school in Hollywood) and I use to buy women's jeans beacuse the fit tighter and looked better but they were tight in the crotch but that was ok because your package would look good on stage. Plus the they were low riders and your happy trail would show and the chicks use to dig that. I miss the 80s.

www.SSFgear.com

Hail the 80's. Btw, your band ever release anything ?

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com
ROFLMFAO

I played with a bunch of guys that went on to do some cool stuff. I played a few gigs with some of the guys from Kix's, Wrathchild America, and hurrican alice. I have a couple of CD that you wouldn't of heard of. I went to GIT and my private guitar teacher once a week was Paul Gilbert from Racer X and Mr. Big.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
I played with a bunch of guys that went on to do some cool stuff. I played a few gigs with some of the guys from Kix's, Wrathchild America, and hurrican alice. I have a couple of CD that you wouldn't of heard of. I went to GIT and my private guitar teacher once a week was Paul Gilbert from Racer X and Mr. Big.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool to hear a fellow musician on the board, I've actually been playing drums for about 10 years or so.

Yeah, I used to play a lot and was pretty good but when I started going to GIT in Hollywood I started training in JKD with Dan Innosanto and Larry Hertsell amd I kept breaking my fingers but I got the grappling bug at that time.

Do you still play the drums?

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Yeah, I used to play a lot and was pretty good but when I started going to GIT in Hollywood I started training in JKD with Dan Innosanto and Larry Hertsell amd I kept breaking my fingers but I got the grappling bug at that time.

Do you still play the drums?

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah, every weekend I jam with a few guys. Hopefully play a gig one of these days.

whatever foz,i bet i look better in pink.i thought about dying the white ones.i might try it.i know atama makes them,but they arent plain pink,they have a light blue trim and the atama logo on the back.thanks for the input dudes.

Sorry for the music discusson in this thread. I remember Javier Vazquez always wore pink vale tudo shorts, and I think he was sponsored by Octagon Fightwear. Could've been custom made for him though. Good luck with finding the shorts and good luck with your fight. Btw, where's the event taking place ?

Back