Anyone know where I can buy this Chute Boxe sweater?

IllWil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I found this at kakuto.com, but 93 dollars is a bit too much for me, plus the shipping from Japan to Sweden.
ChuteBoxe-Long-sleeveBlackW.jpg

If it's available on another site from the US or Europe, let me know.. thanks

No clue, I have never seen it before. Check with Wand gear though to see if they make it. The majority of Chute Boxe gear out there is fake.

I've never seen that before and its a bit suspect that it is a drawing rather than a photograph.

Thanks for the replies..

They also had this one, this one doesn't look fake though
Fedor-Long-Sleeve-red.jpg

I know Fedor does have his own brand. Not seen it advertised though. We got some superb first designs from Noguiera. Really nice t-shirts. Quite stylish which is unusual in this business! lol

IllWil said:
I found this at kakuto.com, but 93 dollars is a bit too much for me, plus the shipping from Japan to Sweden.
ChuteBoxe-Long-sleeveBlackW.jpg

If it's available on another site from the US or Europe, let me know.. thanks

Sir
We will enquiry this with WAND owners, we never saw this jacket before even in the new catalogue. AS being a largest distributor and retailer in America for WAND gear we will investigate it with kakuto as well becuase they are one of our reps in Europe . Maybe it is a special line for European or Asian market that we are not aware of . Also this jacket might look like from ACADEMIA CHUTE BOXE but we are not sure.

The biggest Market right now for WAND it will be always the Japanese one, where MR Silva made his name in PRIDE.

We will get back here with the answers...

Cheers,

Thanks a lot for the help, it's much apreciated!!! (spelling?)

Hey Information-man, where did you go??

These are (or were?) sold on PRIDE's official store in Japan as well, and there's similar styled jackets for Fedor and Saku. For some reason the official Japanese PRIDE store doesn't have any real pictures, just those drawings. I am having a hard time finding them again on the site, but then again I don't read Japanese.

Edit: Found it here, linked to the Babelfish translation:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...fDmemT66WLt7rsqExHOxStg9ztvY66oRK&itemcode=03

MunchE thank you!
8900 isn't very much, would be well worth it

please RIOFIGHTWEAR, I really want this one..

IllWil said:
please RIOFIGHTWEAR, I really want this one..

They are not manufactured by WAND , we enquired academia chute boxe but we got no answer so far.

We will keep you posted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back