Anyone Interested in Getting A Good Deal On Fairtex Pro Shin Pads, Read! LAST DAY!!!!

PhenøM

MMA Gear Aficionado
Reaction score
Guys, just wanted to give you all the heads up that I have put my Fairtex Pro Style shin pads on Ebay for sale. They were used once for about 30 minutes. My new academy already has Shin Pads, so I am trying to help out with the 160 bucks a month it costs to train there. Starting bid is $25.00, if interested please bid or if you know someone in need of Like New Shin pads. Check out the description or reply if you have any Q's:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7182126098

Says in the description XL fits 6 foot and above.

Yeah, hoping I can recoup some of the 75 bucks I spent on them. Need it since Mario Yamasaki academy is pretty expensive, but well worth it. FYI if you are in the Maryland area Wanderlei Silva will be doing a seminar in late November at Yamasaki Academy. I can't friggin wait since he is my Idol!

Will Do! I will try to get more info out of Mario on Monday. There is also a Maurice Smith Seminar there on the 24th. I plan on going to that one as well if anyone is interested.

Good deal for the shin pads. Fairtex makes a quality product. If you need shin padss don't pass up this deal.

It is and like I said they are basically Brand New!

Last Day Guys, I am hoping I can at least get 40$ for them. 27 is pretty much ripping me off, come on peeps, bid BID!!!!

Back