Anyone here taken fast twitch or nanovapor?

Bigguy_77

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have taken both and I seem to get a biger rush and bigger gains with the Fast twitch... I just got off of nanovapor with the anabolic Halo and I don't think it did me much good... Anyone have any testimonies about these products? I am probably going to go back with Fast Twitch

I used Fast Twitch b4. I didnt like it.

#1...the taste. Even using half the powder, it was too tangy. I had the grape one I think. 2nd...I dont know...it didnt really give me a "boost" that I was looking for. I tried some MuscleTech stuff and it actually worked a bit for me...like the Creatine...but the shit is too expensive. Im not taking creatine right now but if I did...Im sure I can buy the same or better creatine for less. I use ON Whey for protein supp.

Ok I got you...I mainly started this because to me it seems cytosport stuff works better in my system whereas muscle tech doesn't... I was seeing what the vst differences were in people... And I didn't mind the taste of Fast Twitch...did a whole lot better than any muscle tech product as far as taste... IMO cytosport has the best tasting supps

Iovate ftl.

White Flood by Controlled Labs... Give it a go, you might like it.

Iovate ftl.

White Flood by Controlled Labs... Give it a go, you might like it.

What exactly does this do? The same as a fast twitch? or a nanovapor? Give a boost and improve vascularity?

I love Cytosports' protein belnds. They are truly the shit when it comes to taste. I used MM and Cytogainer b4 and it has helped me and tastes great.

I love Cytosports' protein belnds. They are truly the shit when it comes to taste. I used MM and Cytogainer b4 and it has helped me and tastes great.

True I use MM and EvoPro... The yare almost the same just evoPro has less carbs and that helps with my diet... I loved fast twitch because it controlled the cortisol which causes belly fat and fat... So fast twitch I dropped 20 pounds... But yeah Muscle millk is one of the best tasting and most helpful supps out there imo

What exactly does this do? The same as a fast twitch? or a nanovapor? Give a boost and improve vascularity?

It's a pre-training supplement. Yes, it has purported NO boosting properties thanks to Arginine AKG and Ornithine AKG. But I like it more for its ergogenic and stim effects. Not to mention the 1.7g of BA it contains (although I still throw back 5g of BA separately).

It's a pre-training supplement. Yes, it has purported NO boosting properties thanks to Arginine AKG and Ornithine AKG. But I like it more for its ergogenic and stim effects. Not to mention the 1.7g of BA it contains (although I still throw back 5g of BA separately).
I've loved every product from controlled labs I've used.

fast twitch gives you a good rush and energy. The thing that is really unique about nano is it gives u serious gains in strength and size, instead of just a rush and a pump like most preworkout supps.

I actually just did my first workout after taking black powder by MRI and I have to say I did notice a difference. I have never had much experience with pre workout stuff but without a doubt this was one of my best workouts. Good increase in strength and stamina.

Back