Anyone here taken fast twitch or nanovapor?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Bigguy_77, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

I have taken both and I seem to get a biger rush and bigger gains with the Fast twitch... I just got off of nanovapor with the anabolic Halo and I don't think it did me much good... Anyone have any testimonies about these products? I am probably going to go back with Fast Twitch

2. Ziltoid

Ziltoid In search for the Ultimate cup of Coffee

I used Fast Twitch b4. I didnt like it.

3. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

What didn't you like about fast twitch?

4. Ziltoid

#1...the taste. Even using half the powder, it was too tangy. I had the grape one I think. 2nd...I dont know...it didnt really give me a "boost" that I was looking for. I tried some MuscleTech stuff and it actually worked a bit for me...like the Creatine...but the shit is too expensive. Im not taking creatine right now but if I did...Im sure I can buy the same or better creatine for less. I use ON Whey for protein supp.

5. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

Ok I got you...I mainly started this because to me it seems cytosport stuff works better in my system whereas muscle tech doesn't... I was seeing what the vst differences were in people... And I didn't mind the taste of Fast Twitch...did a whole lot better than any muscle tech product as far as taste... IMO cytosport has the best tasting supps

6. MetaHuman

MetaHuman uəɯ,ōōʎɥ•ɐʇǝɯ

Iovate ftl.

White Flood by Controlled Labs... Give it a go, you might like it.

7. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

What exactly does this do? The same as a fast twitch? or a nanovapor? Give a boost and improve vascularity?

8. Ziltoid

I love Cytosports' protein belnds. They are truly the shit when it comes to taste. I used MM and Cytogainer b4 and it has helped me and tastes great.

9. Bigguy_77

Bigguy_77 Blue Belt

True I use MM and EvoPro... The yare almost the same just evoPro has less carbs and that helps with my diet... I loved fast twitch because it controlled the cortisol which causes belly fat and fat... So fast twitch I dropped 20 pounds... But yeah Muscle millk is one of the best tasting and most helpful supps out there imo

10. MetaHuman

MetaHuman uəɯ,ōōʎɥ•ɐʇǝɯ

It's a pre-training supplement. Yes, it has purported NO boosting properties thanks to Arginine AKG and Ornithine AKG. But I like it more for its ergogenic and stim effects. Not to mention the 1.7g of BA it contains (although I still throw back 5g of BA separately).

11. Freestyler

Freestyler Purple Belt

I've loved every product from controlled labs I've used.

12. Lord_Impaler

Lord_Impaler Brown Belt

fast twitch gives you a good rush and energy. The thing that is really unique about nano is it gives u serious gains in strength and size, instead of just a rush and a pump like most preworkout supps.

13. 888Shogun888

888Shogun888 Blue Belt

I actually just did my first workout after taking black powder by MRI and I have to say I did notice a difference. I have never had much experience with pre workout stuff but without a doubt this was one of my best workouts. Good increase in strength and stamina.