Anyone here invest in a cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Yes. When it was $30 a piece. You know when everyone was laughing at people like myself for dropping $3000 on it.

Guess Who's laughing now

I will stay away from any investment primarily invented for black market uses.

Yes. When it was $30 a piece. You know when everyone was laughing at people like myself for dropping $3000 on it.

Guess Who's laughing now
Pretty much the reverse version of this

Fuck my bum life

Bought .0101 of a bitcoin when it was $1000 per. Spent $10.

Pulled out at $20k. When my .0101 was worth $200.

Made $190, minus whatever transaction fees.

My investment is up $500 in total on cryptos

going to buy 1 bitcoin and hold it for 20 years next time it crashes

please crash you little shit

I am thinking of buying a bitmain miner the S17, what do you guys think? The site says it costs 1700. How long do these mining things last for? Are any of you guys using it to mine Ethereum or bitcoin?

LOL, did you buy when it was near the top and are still holding? :D
I bought around 6 ETH in november 2018, for about 2400-ish USD, like 2 months later i could (should) have sold it for about 8000 USD during a massive peak.
But yeah my retarded ass figured i would be a millionaire by the end of the year so i held onto it.
It's not completely worthless or anything i think its worth about 1200 usd at this moment that i'm just kind of hanging onto

I bought around 6 ETH in november 2018, for about 2400-ish USD, like 2 months later i could (should) have sold it for about 8000 USD during a massive peak.
But yeah my retarded ass figured i would be a millionaire by the end of the year so i held onto it.
It's not completely worthless or anything i think its worth about 1200 usd at this moment that i'm just kind of hanging onto

Have you made your money back on it though? Are you making money on it and how much on each one? I am thinking of getting the Bitmain S17 and I think I saw a video where it says it can make you $18 a day

Have you made your money back on it though? Are you making money on it and how much on each one? I am thinking of getting the Bitmain S17 and I think I saw a video where it says it can make you $18 a day
No, i bought for 2400, its currently worth 1200, untill i sell it i've lost 2400, if i were to sell it now my loss would be 1200. I don't "make" anything on it, the value simply changes.
Don't know anything about the mining of it either, only that even during the peak period it was hardly worth it mainly because they were putting together halls full of mining stuff in China etc where the energy bill is also way lower

The primary mistake most will make with this space is considering cryptos like stocks, the coin/token economics are completely different than a stock, they do not represent ownership of anything other than ability to transact on that network for the most part and each one will vary, there's many trading opportunities but few investment opportunities, if you want crypto exposure dollar cost average into bitcoin with a five year horizon in mind, unless you want to gamble that is prob your best bet, if you spend the hundreds of hours to learn enough to actually make informed choices yourself there's great opportunities

Holding is the best strategy for crypto.

Back