• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here from the old days!

how do you have a 2003 join date, 2000+ posts and no likes?
Likes got obliterated a while ago for a lot of accounts.
<--- I am not as shit as that shows. Close though.

Anyway, started watching during Hughes' WW title reign. Saw most events getting drunk in a shitty northern Manitoba bar that absolutely pirated the PPVs. Started posting here when my heart decided to do me a favor and give me more free time.

Casual through the 90s, started really following around Chuck-Tito 1. Not that og though; didn't join SD (first incarnation) until 2010.

What's up? I have been using Sherdog consistently for the past 17/18 years - I just stopped posting after a while. I see you have been quite active, well done.
yeah, I was active for a while, then I went mostly lurker fo a while, then I got more active again a few years ago. the pbp threads definitely upped my post count more than anything.

I stopped sherdogging for almost 3 years(except for a few events), came back last week and all my likes were gone for no reason.
<2>
everybody's likes got reset during a server move

Tra Tellingham in a loss was my first UFC. Found these boards for the Powerlifting forum back in the day and occasionally ventured into the heavies.

WHO YOU GOT YAN OR ALJO!?!?!? CHOOSE

As I am 14 days older than you my opinion matters more and I choose... Yan!! (Ok I think everyone will choose Yan :) )

As I am 14 days older than you my opinion matters more and I choose... Yan!! (Ok I think everyone will choose Yan :) )
YAY!!!!!!!! YAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you have a 2003 join date, 2000+ posts and no likes?

Well young one, there was a time when this forum didn't have likes and talking about a fighter using PEDs or bashing them was an instant ban.
You had to be subtle in how you bagged a fighter out and focus only on their skillset in comparison to the opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back