Anyone Here Excited to Listen to Tyron Woodley's New Album?

"Tyron isn't the first fighter to record music." uhhhh yeah there's been a million and we only know of a handful for a reason.It'll be on par with his oscar potential acting skills.

Woodley has so many things going on, you know he's not going to be one of those fighters with nothing after, same as gsp and bisping

Why do you say that? Doing something just because you can and being good enough to make a living doing it are two very different things.

Shit like this is what happens when random celebs try to get into music:

Last edited:
Why do you say that? Doing something just because you can and being good enough to make a living doing it are two very different things.

Not just this movies,TMZ, podcast and he owns an Att gym.
Probably has other things that we don't know about also.
Bisping and George have a lot of investments also stockmarket etc

Tyron can't rap and embarrassed himself on the breakfast club when they put him on the spot to give a freestyle. I don't know who's more Cringy or Boring in the cage Tyron or Colby both on the opposite sides of the spectrum and both annoying as hell. I'm rooting for a double KO. <2>

I'll Beat Your Ass? Shouldn't it be - 'I Beat Yo Ass'

Think Woodley is taking that 'well spoken' comment made about him a bit seriously.

He should name his next Album Wood n da Hood

Every other track is going to be about Colby on his debut album, Colby is in Woodleys head. Woodley is already mentally backed up against the fence.

A guy called Tyron making a mix tape, what a surprise.

UnkemptMagnificentAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Tyron and "excited" don't go hand and hand. Especially when we are talking about a Rap album.

It's so hard to like Colby, but Tyron is gonna make us like him from just being awful on so many levels.

Tyron = Hillary Colby = Trump

They're both trash but you have to choose

Good analogy. This sums it up.

A buddy of mine had a CD stuck in his car so he had to listen to the same album over and over. If that happened to me with Woodley's album, I'd set my car on fire.

His first hit single, titled "I'll Beat Your Ass", is slated to drop here soon. Tyron isn't the first fighter to record music.

Roy Jones recorded music. So did Muhammad Ali. Larry Holmes had an R&B group. Will you purchase Tyron Woodley's album and enjoy his musical stylings?? Or do you think Tyron Woodley is doing too many things?

I'll give it a listen. Pretty sure it's gonna be trash tho.

His first hit single, titled "I'll Beat Your Ass", is slated to drop here soon. Tyron isn't the first fighter to record music.

Roy Jones recorded music. So did Muhammad Ali. Larry Holmes had an R&B group. Will you purchase Tyron Woodley's album and enjoy his musical stylings?? Or do you think Tyron Woodley is doing too many things?

Didn't read, but
<5>

It's so hard to like Colby, but Tyron is gonna make us like him from just being awful on so many levels.

Tyron = Hillary Colby = Trump

They're both trash but you have to choose

White man always looking for a way to be racist without trying to sound racist smh.

Back