Anyone have a link for the Chicago NAGA results?

I think they post results two weeks later on the NAGA site or RANKED.

They mentioned at the comp they would try to have pics/results up early this week.

Was run a lot smoother then the previous year. There were a ton of people and they did their best to keep rings going.

It usually takes them at least a week or so to get the results up.

I won my first sword in no-gi but lost in the finals of gi to a guy who I submitted fairly easy in the no-gi semifinals. Shit happens.

It was a good time, although it started late and ended late like it always does. I got to corner against Miguel Torres (WEC 135 champ) which was kind of fun. 7x mundial champ Rodrigo "comprido" Medeiros was hanging around and actually competed. He was a really cool guy.

I'm sure Combat-do will win the team trophies as they totally had the kids/womens divisions stacked. Gracie Barra, New Breed, Combat-do, Curran, and Torres all had tons of competitors.

Overall great tourney.

It usually takes them at least a week or so to get the results up.

I won my first sword in no-gi but lost in the finals of gi to a guy who I submitted fairly easy in the no-gi semifinals. Shit happens.

It was a good time, although it started late and ended late like it always does. I got to corner against Miguel Torres (WEC 135 champ) which was kind of fun. 7x mundial champ Rodrigo "comprido" Medeiros was hanging around and actually competed. He was a really cool guy.

I'm sure Combat-do will win the team trophies as they totally had the kids/womens divisions stacked. Gracie Barra, New Breed, Combat-do, Curran, and Torres all had tons of competitors.

Overall great tourney.
You're old.

Grats to the guys at valkobjj looks like they grabbed 7 medals.

Back