Anyone have a feeling cowboy is going to finish perry?

Perry will win. Unless Cowboy re-invents himself and comes in with a different style and gameplan that he’s never shown before.

Regardless of whoever’s side you’re on in this love story.... let’s all acknowledge 1 fact. Jackson and Winklejohn know Cowboy See Row Nay better than he knows himself as a fighter. It goes beyond knowing strengths and weaknesses. The tendencies, combos, timing, movement, anticipating what’s next, knowing where he’s least comfortable. That’s what happens when you spend basically you’re whole fight career at one place.

Sad to say, Cowboy's days as a top contender are over. If Perry is as good as he thinks, he should win this fight. If he loses, he may be fighting in Bellator soon.

I will literally account bet you that Cowboy lands at least one punch.

I will literally not take that bet. But if Perry somehow one-shot KOs Cowboy in the opening exchange you should still delete your account.

no, and it has nothing to do with what will happen in the cage

cowboy himself admitted he doesn't fight when he's worked up/has a beef with his opponent. him going on rogan and talking shit about winklejohn for 30 minutes tells me he already lost the mental warfare.

perry will destroy cerrone easy

Who the fuck knows with Cerrone. He is hot and cold. One night he looks like a champ, next time he gets finished inside 1 round, next time he goes 5 hard rounds.

Absolutely no way of telling how will Cerrone look like. Anything is possible.

If Perry doesn't land anything, Medulla leaves

if Cerrone doesn't land anything, SC Twins leaves

what about this? haha

How about me and Medulla stick around, and you leave? You god damned instigator.

Well, I have a feeling that Perry is going to finish Cowboy

Let's see :)

I might.

But not because you suggested it.
giphy.gif

Cerrone belongs at 155 and I don't know how many times I have to say it.Perry just fought a lightweight who gave him everything he can handle with a broken arm no less.Cerrone is just a name Mike gets to put on his ledger.....beating him means nothing in my book.
The smartest thing he's done is where he trains now so he gets to fatten his record in fighting 155ers but get a whole lot better in process.

Alan is way faster and more athletic than cowboy. Cowboy cant do what Alan did

I think Cowboy has the edge in this one. He had better seriously consider that he likely has an advantage grappling over the less experienced slugger, and use it to his advantage.

If he goes all macho "normal Cowboy" and decides to stand and bang with Platinum, it will result in him losing consciousness IMO.

Back