Anyone get their referral $20 from Privatemma.com

ffejk

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has received the $20 credit for each referral that purchases an item from privatemma.com

One of my referrals has purchased an item and has received it, and I didnt get a credit.

Another friend referred someone and that referral bought and received his item. But my friend never got the credit..

Just wondering if anyone has received that credit?

Im still waiting on my jaco items to ship on which was suppose to be the 11th. Now when I check the order status it's "backordered"

Not yet. My friend bought something from Jaco. Scheduled to ship tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

The UPS label on my Hayabusa jacket says tomorrow 10/14, so I'll post then.

Email PMMA about this. Let them know you gave them business, and that they owe you according to their terms.

The UPS label on my Hayabusa jacket says tomorrow 10/14, so I'll post then.

Yeah, hopefully you will. I just passed a UPS truck, and the driver was wearing a really nice Hayabusa jacket, and he had a big smile on his face. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Yeah, hopefully you will. I just passed a UPS truck, and the driver was wearing a really nice Hayabusa jacket, and he had a big smile on his face. :icon_lol:

:icon_cry2

I reckon you are half crossed with a mean diamond back rattler..

I have, so far I got $60, and spent some on one of the UFC shirts. The credit can also cover shipping.

I reckon you are half crossed with a mean diamond back rattler..

2999250.jpg

Now, what would make you think that? :icon_lol:

Not yet. My friend bought something from Jaco. Scheduled to ship tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

My friends gear was scheduled to ship on the 14th. I got an email on the 15th saying I received my $20 credit. Now I just have to wait for something worthwhile to go on sale so I can use it.

Back