Anyone feel bad for Bethe tonight?

Outsider524

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She seemingly has unshakable confidence. Like she's not going down like those other women.

But my God she's In for it.

Talked crap about her dad committing suicide.

Talked crap about the four horsewomen. Personally targeting her since.

Ronda Dedicated this fight to her wwf idol.

And she could be pmsing.

This will be ugly. I almost hope Ronda beats her in sixty seconds otherwise it'll be like a pack of wolves fighting over taking turns on an baby fawn.

She is going to win a lot of money, for seconds of work. No, I don't.

Yeah, this is bad. This is probably the worst title matchup in the UFC in 10 years. GSP-Serra 1 has nothing on it.

Bethe talked shit like she was prime Tyson, when she could barely finish Baszler. I won't be shedding a tear. If Shogun loses, however...

Would this be the biggest upset in UFC history?

I'm leaning towards yes. Even bigger than Serra-GSP

With all the dumb comical shit she has been talking no not at all

I felt bad for Matt Serra before his first fight with GSP, so...

This could be, overall, the worst card of the year

I felt bad for Matt Serra before his first fight with GSP, so...

That was different.

GSP took him too lightly.. What happened in their rematch?

There is no chance Honda is going to take her too lightly, especially after her suicide comment.

Damn ya'll bro's going IN on my bromigo Serra! The FLID still got the W that faithful night in Texas. (I actually was at his jujitsu school those years on East Jericho TPK in Huntington, so I was there for the W and the L)

I honestly don't think the suicide comment was directed in reference to her father. Isn't that like a fairly common reference in Brazil I mean heck they even chant something like that.

In any event I definitely just feel bad for whoever is going to pay $60 for the pay per view. Rhonda is undoubtedly going to win and it won't even mean anything when I say" told you so "

Back