Anyone excited for the upcoming Fedor/Bader fight?

Anyone excited for the upcoming Fedor/Bader fight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't over rate Fedor like many fans do but I'm still a big fan and I don't want to see Fedor get embarrassed again. Hopefully Bader gets sick and fights anyways so Fedor has a chance.

For sure, Getting some drinks and cheering the GOAT on, Bader has been caught with big right hands in the past, and everyone knows Fedor has landed more then one in his career, so hopefully he has one more left in him

Plus it's a free card
Also looking forward to the Pico fight, his fights are always fun to watch
I also can't help of being intrigued buy Jake Hager's debut

Brain says: Bader smokes Fedor in 3 minutes. TKO via punches.

Heart says: Fedor on wobbly legs throws bomb to flatten Bader. KO via single punch.

Even though I think Fedor should have retired long ago, I am still excited to watch him fight.

I'm always excited to see Fedor fight no matter who he fights

I really hope he pulls this off. It would be legendary.

Yea. I’m afraid fedor might get caught though

Will be a good one. I want Fedor to win but we'll see...

Absolutely, hoping Fedor can pull off the 1st or 2nd round KO. Bader is the rightful favorite being in his prime and all but his chin isn't very good and Fedor has a signifigant speed advantage.

No.. Prime Fedor vs. Bader would have been a great fight to watch. Today it will be Bader spamming takedowns and wearing Fedor out.

Bader is no longer a lhw, he's a filled out hw now. He has little body fat on a 6'2 frame and comes in at 230. That's a big dude and totally adequate for a hw career. I'm a nervous Fedor fan, I have a feeling bader is going to control him and punish him like bigfoot did.

Is this on Spike or DAZN?

I give Fedor credit for looking good his last two fights, but Mir is done and Chael looked like he tried to lose, just like against Tito.

Bader has a lot to prove, interested to see if he can take Fedor down and keep him there.

Fedor by armbar R2.

Great fight, I hope Bader takes it, a comeback history.

WAR DARTH VADER!

FUCK YEAH, taking my son to his first MMA fight and to see the GOAT himself!!!!!!!

Imagine Fedor hits an armbar off his back. Vintage Fedor

A past it HW vs a never good enough LHW, what's not to get excited about.
A legend vs a top 5 LHW, what's not to get excited about?

No because the Fedor fans will shapesift it to their narrative no matter what so the fight is meaningless.

If Bader wins, Fedor's over the hill and Bader's a great fighter. Should have seen Fedor in Pride.

If Fedor wins, no big deal dude's way past his prime, Bader lost to Tito, he's just an overhyped can. Should have seen Fedor in Pride.

No matter what they will retreat to their bubble of nostalgia supremacy where Fedor's prime magically ended when he started losing in Strikeforce and he's only winning now cause he's just beating up on cans.

Should be a good fight but no matter what the outcome is it will still equal Fedor being the GOAT for them.

No because the Fedor fans will shapesift it to their narrative no matter what so the fight is meaningless.

If Bader wins, Fedor's over the hill and Bader's a great fighter. Should have seen Fedor in Pride.

If Fedor wins, no big deal dude's way past his prime, Bader lost to Tito, he's just an overhyped can. Should have seen Fedor in Pride.

No matter what they will retreat to their bubble of nostalgia supremacy where Fedor's prime magically ended when he started losing in Strikeforce and he's only winning now cause he's just beating up on cans.

Should be a good fight but no matter what the outcome is it will still equal Fedor being the GOAT for them.

You cant honestly believe the Fedor fighting today is as good as the Fedor in Pride. That's just delusional.

Back