Anyone excited about the Belfort/Souza fight?who ya got?

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this fight...hope belfort can pull off the ko....think this is going to be a great fight!

Jacare is going to wreck him. It's not gonna be pretty.

Jacare is stiff as shit standing up. Belfort KO's him before he can even get a hold of him.

Jacare is off the juice too.

I got Jacare, but the fight is in Brazil, so maybe Belfort can get away with getting back on the juice, since Brazil is less stringent.

Or didn't the UFC change that with their new policies? I'm kind of unfamiliar with the specifics of all that.

EDIT: just saw the guy above me's comment. Apparently Jacare was juicing aswell? I had kind of suspected, but didn't know for sure. Now both are clean? That kind of changes the whole dynamic of the fight. 2 Previously juiced fighters, now clean. I think Belfort relied more on his explosiveness, which would mean if both are clean it would favor Jacare.

Last edited:
pretty excited. rooting for and picking souza. it would be a tragedy if vichor won.

I hope Jacare destroys that lying cheater and retires him.

meh, good match up, but not gonna cancel other plan to watch this fight...

After Jacare crapped the bed again against Yoel I can't say I'm excited to watch this

Vitor has 2 minute window to win this fight.

whoever wins is next up for the title shot, so yeah.

Jac will take The Shepard (as Belfort is known in Brazil) down and sub or TKO him, all glory to Jesus the Savior!

nope Jacare via whatever the fuck he wants on the ground

Jacare by standing head & arm choke. Easy money.

Back