Anyone else watch Lockdown 23and1 on youtube?

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy talks about his jail and prison stories and what not to do and other stuff while he served time.

I have never served time and don't plan to but was curious if he is just making a bunch of stuff up or if he sounds legit.

He seems like a guy who would call make cold calls about a real estate investment in Arizona and try to talk your ear off long enough for you to invest. He could get into phone sales. He probably do well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPB2ZA4096SESz_VZVzHoA

fL66moc.gif

Guy looks like a sweaty moron. Reminds me of them tough guys who act like they just came from 40 years in Alcatraz then you find out they've only spent a night in the cells for being drunk and silly in some bar.

Not gonna watch any videos but Im bored so I'll answer any questions you got if you feel like repeating what he said

I like watching his cooking videos. Everything is like the same though. Crush ramen and chips in a bag, add hot water, etc.

His little girl is adorable.

#notapedo

Yeah, i went to down the prison channel rabbit hole and started watching some of his stuff.

Minus the tats this guy could be my doppelganger. My youngest kid walked into my room when i had it on in the background and they thought it was me.

The guy talks about his jail and prison stories and what not to do and other stuff while he served time.

I have never served time and don't plan to but was curious if he is just making a bunch of stuff up or if he sounds legit.

He seems like a guy who would call make cold calls about a real estate investment in Arizona and try to talk your ear off long enough for you to invest. He could get into phone sales. He probably do well.

I've watched this a couple of times. When he talks about prison rape and sexual assualt behind bars

When he talks about prison rape or being sold behind bars it makes me wonder if that happened to him. He knows a lot about that he's probably talking it from personal experience. Keep in mind most men don't admit if they've been. He knows too much about it.

Yeah, i went to down the prison channel rabbit hole and started watching some of his stuff.

Minus the tats this guy could be my doppelganger. My youngest kid walked into my room when i had it on in the background and they thought it was me.

Prison channels become redundant after a while only guy who seems to pivot correctly was big herc he is doing non prison stuff now maybe a matt cox too.
23 and 1 served time in Virgina iirc correctly I relate more to the west coast convicts who did time in CA,AZ and Nevada. A lot of my friends were gangsters because of our crappy neighborhood so I could have easily ended up in prison it takes very little to commit a felony.

I like watching his cooking videos. Everything is like the same though. Crush ramen and chips in a bag, add hot water, etc.

His little girl is adorable.

#notapedo
Big herc has a few videos on those gross prison spreads.

Back