Anyone else think Thug Rose won?

Rose lost. She couldn't stay on strategy for rounds 2/3 and KK was manhandling her in the clinch.

No.

She can take her "I'm on a whole nother level" bullshit back tot he gym.

Give me a break man, I tried to warn you guys KK was going to be too much for Rose...

KK clearly won 2 rounds. And clearly wont beat JJ.

Of course. That one blind ref that gave it to her.

First round close on the feet, Rose got a TD. 10-9. 3rd round clear for KK, but not a 10-8. And I gave the 2nd to Rose since she was landing clean shots to the face over and over. They didn't affect KK since she has a stronger base, heavier frame, but those still landed while KK landed some good shots in the clinch. So yeah, 29-28 Rose.

Nah, I'm surprised one of the judges gave Rose the 2nd, to be honest.

Rose took the lead in the beginning. Worked her chosen distance nicely and looked to be getting comfortable. Towards the end of Rd 1, they got a in a clinch and Karolina showed her advantages. Strength and muay thai. Rose still won the 1st round but 2nd round, the big clinches were earlier and more frequent, and not only was Karolina scoring heavily, but Rose was losing energy off those shots. By the end of the 2nd round Karolina was tang over the stand up phase too. Round 3 was clear as fuck.

Great fight. Nice story to it. And nice to see discover another talented fighter, for me.

Clearly 1st round Rose, 2nd and 3rd for Karolina.

Lol'd at the split dec.

Absolutely not. Should have been a UD.

Back