Anyone else think that Ronda is going to come back stronger?

Goatstafsson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda is truly a beast and she seems like someone who is mentally strong enough to come back from a huge loss and prove everyone wrong.

It's funny that even through all the adversity she has faced she will come back and prove why she is the baddest woman in combat sports history.

Are you guys excited for her return?

It's very hard to tell where she is at, but it certainly is possible. I have a feeling she is an all or nothing type person - and that means she is either into this 100% or completely done.

I'm excited. All her fights are exciting

Hope shes in shape

Love her or hate her, she's been one of the most exciting and physically imposing women in the BW division.

I'm hoping to see some clinches and knees to the liver followed by an arm break.

WAR Ronda.

Don't disappoint me.

I´d love to see her win. (mostly because i can´t stand Nunes)

I definitely think she's coming back in beast mode. She is a little off, and she does have a huge chip on her shoulder. I think it drives her and she wants to show the world what she can still do.

She looks way more trim when compared to her Holm fight. She's looking like Strikeforce Ronda.

I would think that if she changed camps. But I fear she might be too stubborn for her own good

Hopefully she doesn't come out trying to box like she did with holm or she's getting KO'd again lol.

She will need consoling after the next press conference with Nunes, she might have a breakdown before stepping in the cage

Stronger? No idea. Smarter? I sure as hell hope so. I'm pretty sure she won't be charging at Nunes while flailing away. If Rousey can use some of her crappy boxing to feign actual strikes, she might be able to set up a takedown. She'd probably run Nunes over like a truck if she can get a hold of her. Rousey ain't no small tuna.

Ronda is truly a beast and she seems like someone who is mentally strong enough to come back from a huge loss and prove everyone wrong.

It's funny that even through all the adversity she has faced she will come back and prove why she is the baddest woman in combat sports history.

Are you guys excited for her return?
She'll get KTFO. she got exposed.

No. It's about talent. That girl can't box for shit. Next question.

TS has started like 10 threads in the last half hour.

Predictably, they're all shit.

I had a dream last night that I was watching the fight. Nunes had Ronda rocked in the first ten seconds. I thought it was over but Ronda servived. Then Nunes landed a head kick and I thought it was over again. The fight never concluded; Nunes was whooping her, but Rousey kept surprising me by hanging tough.

Yes, I'm pumped for her return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back