Anyone else think Shlemenko will have a tough time with Tito

Only to the ufc haters. Any sane person could see he is to small for MW with sub par grappling and sloppy striking.

He barely lost a decision to lombard who was one win away from a title shot in ufc mw division. Loses to Tito who prob had close to a 50lb weight difference, and now hes getting criticized lol theres a reason why theirs weight classes, he belongs at 170, and hes still a damn good fighter. Not a UFC hater, I enjoy all MMA. This organization bias bs needs to stop

look at lombard did as a UFC mw....

Shlemenko wouldnt do shiiit

And this guy is supposed to be a top 10 mw according to some people...

You'd be hard pressed to find people who really think Storm is top 10. Guys like Curran, Alvarez, Straus? Sure. But Storm is way to small for MW and lacks the wrestling to deal with the monsters in the top 10. He's a good fighter and fun to watch, but I'm not sure if I've seen anyone actually claim that he's top 10.

Last edited:
11klil1.jpg

You ended up being wrong, but just less wrong than everybody else. You got the right winner, but predicted a decision. A 49-46 decision at that, in a three round fight. A bold prediction to say the least.

In all seriousness, though, your OP sounded eerily spot on. But you blew it when you elaborated later on the first page with the decision.

Back