Anyone else think Ellenberger beats Barbarena?

VanillaBryce

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know Ellenberger has been on a bit of a slide lately. But Barbarena is not the same class of the fights he has been having.

I don't think Barbarena has the knock out power to sleep Ellenbegrer... Saunders, Perry, Masvidal are all known hitters.

I think there is value to be had betting on Ellenberger. Someone change my mind before I place my bet.

He is fighting a dadbod. Anything can happen but I would not count on Jake winning.

I think you can beat them. What's the line?

Ellenberger will find a way to lose

No 15 minutes is way too long for ellenberger to protect his chin against a killer like barberena

No comment because Ellenberger has a weird fan cult on here.

Ellen Burger will get KOed stiff no doubt in my mind

I bet on him. He was too big of an underdog not to, and Barabena isn’t the same tier as the guys Berg has lost too. But Berg has looked like shit and I won’t be shocked if he loses.

No don’t bet for real it’s bad mojo. Jugger NOT is bad man. Like bad as in don’t bet on him.

The thing is Jake doesn't have the cardio to win by anything other than KO, and barbarena has an iron chin. Wild card is this is a hometown fight for Jake but I still dont see it, he has looked completely shot for awhile.

Yeah I think he pulls out a win.

giphy.gif

Nope. It's sad they are letting Ellenberger keep fighting. He's become as sad to watch as Gomi and Bigfoot. They just want to see brutal KO's I guess.

I think he needs to win a decision as Barberena is tough as fuck. I don't like his chances, his cardio has never been great.

I know Ellenberger has been on a bit of a slide lately. But Barbarena is not the same class of the fights he has been having.

I don't think Barbarena has the knock out power to sleep Ellenbegrer... Saunders, Perry, Masvidal are all known hitters.

I think there is value to be had betting on Ellenberger. Someone change my mind before I place my bet.

I hope so, I bet on it.

I believe in the Burger.

nah, I really don't think Jake has a chance here.

Jake is definitely the better athlete. If his mind is right then there’s no reason why he can’t win this fight. Barbarena is a tough mofo, though. Gonna be a good one.

Back