Anyone else really enjoy that main event?

Erratic

Just Bleed Disciple
@Black
Reaction score
I saw alot of people complaining online about how disappointing it was, but i actually really enjoyed it. Maybe it was the wine.

I'd rather watch Hunt and Lewis do that than any WMMA fight ever.

I saw alot of people complaining online about how disappointing it was, but i actually really enjoyed it. Maybe it was the wine.

I loved it. I'm a huge Hunto fan though. That style of fight though, you are just waiting for a car crash KO. Not fast paced, but just as exciting in my opinion.

I was entertained, and my guy won.

It's all good.

giphy.gif

I loved it. I'm a huge Hunto fan though. That style of fight though, you are just waiting for a car crash KO. Not fast paced, but just as exciting in my opinion.

Yeah, it was a classic eggshells fight, either guy can get seriously hurt if they do not dodge at the right moment, hunt was drilling the body and making black beast wince and tiring him down, and black beast was playing strategic and going for fast rights and nice kicks, i enjoyed it. Surprised someone didn't actually go flat out cold to be honest lol.

I wish goddard didn't bail out lewis but overall I'm happy especially in retrospect that lewis retired.

Yes

Went how i expected
Slow pace

I wish goddard didn't bail out lewis but overall I'm happy especially in retrospect that lewis retired.

I think black beast was about to get KO'd though, but maybe that would have silenced the haters, i think beast basically was just about to go full stationary and get clipped 5 times.

I am really confused about the retirement, i missed the speech. Makes no sense to me.

No.

If I wanted to watch two fat guys gas and throw sloppy punches I'd hang out outside a bar.

Say what you will about the smaller guys but at least they have technique and cardio.

I think black beast was about to get KO'd though, but maybe that would have silenced the haters, i think beast basically was just about to go full stationary and get clipped 5 times.

I am really confused about the retirement, i missed the speech. Makes no sense to me.

True, I just think if guys want to quit they should have to tap and get all the criticism that comes with tapping to strikes etc.

Yeah, it was a classic eggshells fight, either guy can get seriously hurt if they do not dodge at the right moment, hunt was drilling the body and making black beast wince and tiring him down, and black beast was playing strategic and going for fast rights and nice kicks, i enjoyed it. Surprised someone didn't actually go flat out cold to be honest lol.

Me too! I was totally surprised no one went away, hard. I think it was a combination of Hunt fighting smart, and DL being tough. People might give DL shit for "gassing" , but he weathered getting ripped to the body, and tree trunk leg kicks.

DL is also super impressive with his strike variation. A switch kick coming from someone that size.. holy fuck.

If you have a bad back, it may not be a wise approach though.

It was an awful fight imo. HW div is pretty shitty right now

There is fat guy strategy angle. People dislike manlet boxercise badass talk.

Back