Anyone else read Chris Leban's book?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It's pretty crazy the life style he lived and managed to have a pretty good MMA career. It makes me think that he can have a good career at Bellator assuming he's gotten hit yit together. The dude lived the life of a 20 year old college student for his entire career and managed to look decent against most of his opponents. Either way I will for sure catch his first fight at Bellator. Also if you're into reading he has a pretty good book out that gives the inside scoop of TUF and Dana's fishy choices to hide things in the defense of making money for the UFC.

Leben can't even read his own book and you expect someone else to read it?

Dang.

I gotta agree to some extent, though. Dude's taken tons of punishment, and shouldn't be fighting if he cares about his brain and overall health.

Not yet, but I want to. I'm on the waitlist at the library. Yes, there are actually other people that are on a waitlist to read it.

Cliffs:
Shitty childhood
Drug problems
inconsistent career
legal troubles
broke

Not that I've bothered to read it or anything

I don't recall ever reading a book about a man and emerging unable to spell his name. Kudos

Most sherdoggers don't really seem like what I would call "readers", aside from internet posts and maybe a maxim if they are feeling smart.

cut.gif

Back