Anyone else now worried about Conor/Cowboy?

ProPROpro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 246 presser:

First we got Cowboy lookin like this:

images

And then we got mellow Conor:

960x0.jpg

I'm feeling a longggg 5 rounder incoming.

These bois gonna be sucking each other off after every landed shot.

UFC 246 presser:

First we got Cowboy lookin like this:

images

And then we got mellow Conor:

960x0.jpg

I'm feeling a longggg 5 rounder incoming.
You'd get decent odds betting on this going this distance OP 10-1 odds at least on a few different sites. Throw some cash down if you're confident, I'm still leaning towards a second round finish.

Plot twist: they were uncomfortably cordial so that the fix would look like they just had too much respect for one another, taming their killer instinct

Hugs after every round, and they're both gonna clap, and give each other a huge brohug if it reaches the 5th. Will be disappointed.

Hugs after every round, and they're both gonna clap, and give each other a huge brohug if it reaches the 5th. Will be disappointed.

Cowboy and Conor will make Uriah Hall seem like a lowlife thug after Saturday.

If that actually happens I'm guessing it won't be your proudest wank ever.
Hahahahahahaha you so funny. I haven't seen comedic genius this good since I went to a Brendan Schuab comedy set.

I know I'm getting older and my eyesight is not what it once was but WTF could not see Cerrone at all during the presser.. I saw a shape of a man with a hat outline.. thats about it. Looked like some lurking in the shadows 1960's horror

I'm not a big Conor fan... I generally root against him... but to this point he's never given us a boring fight.

Conor being calm and relaxed doesnt worry me in the slightest, I still expect him to try and punch a hole in Cerrones face... just as I expect Cerrone to do the same.

it'll be fun while it lasts

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I'm feeling like this is going to be some weird combination of a sparring match with Conor feinting a lot of takedowns.

Like a twisted version of Conor/Diaz 2

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I'm feeling like this is going to be some weird combination of a sparring match with Conor feinting a lot of takedowns.

Like a twisted version of Conor/Diaz 2
Nah, Conor has a killer instinct, he'll be looking to hurt Cerrone and get a finish at all times, Nate 2 is the only time Conor respected a guys chin and toughness enough to not go for the kill, although he also kinda took his time with Eddie.

Back