Anyone else not interested in Connor fighting Cerone?

history was going to be on the line with RDA

anything else is deff a step down when it comes to overall excitement

....Cerrone would fold like every other big event he has been in....CuCuy or Khabib or wait till 200...Cucuy would be an insane war and Khabib would win

I'm kinda feeling the Pettis fight most. He fought really recently at 155 so he probably can make that weight reasonably. I think it'd be a great striking match up too.

Both will be good fights, but I think Diaz has a better shot at beating McGregor than Cerrone does.

Agree, with Cerrone being a slow starter, I think Conor would destroy him in the first, would be interesting if Cowboy wasn't such a slow starter.

I'm not. RDA buried the fucking guy. I rather see Diaz get it.

Look, were running out of time.

I say nate, Aldo, or Cerrone.

Aldo bitched out but id ask again and be clear at what hell lose. He said he was already training while begging for it for Christ's sake!

Donald should still be in top shape. Just cut weight.

Nate...hopefully he knows how to pass a drug test.

This cannot already had been planned. Ufc has had too many fights fall out to NOT already have back up plans at the ready.

I don't think Cerrone or Pettis should get this shot. This is for an interim belt(correct me if I'm wrong), I think there are only two good choices, Khabib or Diaz makes sense.

Diaz makes no sense for the interim belt. It would be rediculous to offer a guy that 1-1 in the last year a shot at any belt.

He did not look like a beast against rda and Diaz

A lot of great fighters don't look good against Dos Anjos. I disagree with you on the Diaz fight. Cerrone got his ass handed to him for two rounds and then made a fight of it at the end. He lost, but he showed a lot of heart.

Diaz makes no sense for the interim belt. It would be rediculous to offer a guy that 1-1 in the last year a shot at any belt.

I agree with your point, but I would add that it makes no sense to fight for the interim belt in this case.

Cerrone is not a beast..he gets folded every other fight
9-1 in his last 10 fights..... yep, gets folded every other fight. You are obviously new to the sport. Damn newbees. Even the hard core fans sure have a short memory.

I agree with your point, but I would add that it makes no sense to fight for the interim belt in this case.

That's all I'm saying. The fight in and of itself is fine, just not for the IT, and certainly not for the nearly $600 I paid for my ticket.

That's all I'm saying. The fight in and of itself is fine, just not for the IT, and certainly not for the nearly $600 I paid for my ticket.

If you bought a ticket to the event, then that qualifies you for an additional tier of bitching options, up to and including bitching about the Cerrone match up. My bad, I didn't know.

I would rather see Nate after a camp. I think Ferguson is a good replacement.

Back