Anyone else here eat pizza, burgers and fried chicken with a fork and knife?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can’t be the only dignified gentleman in this forum that does so. People look at me weird when I bust out a fork and knife to eat typical food that you would normally eat with your hands. It’s unsanitary and barbaric to eat with your hands. This is what silverware was made for you filthy animals.

ObyU790.gif

I can’t be the only dignified gentleman in this forum that does so. People look at me weird when I bust out a fork and knife to eat typical food that you would normally eat with your hands. It’s unsanitary and barbaric to eat with your hands. This is what silverware was made for you filthy animals.
I agree, but I use chopsticks instead because I'm worldly

chinesseeepizza.jpg

They're all things literally made to eat with your hands though lol.

I can understand the chicken or pizza (deep dish anyway) but a burger?

Fried chicken, burgers and Pizza with a knife and fork!?

<DisgustingHHH>

Sometimes I'll eat pizza with spoon as a knife and as a spoon if I don't want hands oily while using computer or TV remote.

Our McD here has limited time McTeri and used a knife on it the other day to make four pieces.

I have used chop sticks to eat all of those at one point or another.
but they are finger foods

Pizza I have before if it's a really good pizza you can have more bites. If your hands get messy eating burgers I'm not sure but maybe it's your drool dripping on the burger on the account that your retarded. there is no other reason your hands would get messy it's packed between bread.

Don't eat pizza. Had maybe 2 entire pizzas in my life .

Fried chicken, nope that's finger food.

Hamburgers from McDonald's etc , that's finger food too.

Hamburgers in a sit down restaurant or our local fast food place is a knife and fork. And yes, my family take the piss out of me for it. The delivered burger buns go soggy and mushy ( in a good way) and it's messy eating them.

Back